• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Battle of the Ice Empire 2: Tin Man on Ice

swordgard

Smash Hero
lets get one thing clear.....I don't want to argue this and I WILL ignore ANY further comments on this subject....

Weather you know why or not, weather you think it's johning or not, I don't care.
I hate your guts dude. I did for a while. The reasons "WHY" aren't important to me.....I just REALLY don't like you. I have my reasons for this, and reasons you'll ALWAYS disagree with obviously....I mean why agree with someone's reasons for hating you right???

Even if I would of KICKED YOUR *** this tourny.... I would just walk away WITHOUT shaking your hand. I wouldn't do this to anyone else....it's just you. (logical exceptions may occur)

and for anyone who gets my following reference.......PEOPLE, JE VEUX QUI SE TUE!!!!!!!!!

ps: for anyone willing to comment of this..... just please mind your own business......
oh and Swordgard, I will ignore any further comments if any as stated above. I will not be looking at this thread again.
I gave you many many lifts in the past, housed you multiple times in hotel rooms for free, helped you with brawl at school often, gave you free food at my house, tried to talk with you when you insulted me, yet you hate me and I don't hate you.

You have raged at many people, tried to deny me a lift to a tourney when I was housing you at the hotel, tried to convince people it was my fault you wouldn't go to a tourney when you were acting out of line, acted like a sore loser to many people that did not deserve this type of attitude, including some people in ontario which very fair play, tried to guilt holy out of his money,blamed stroumbert for the pause issue and acted like he didn't have any right to try and DQ you when you were the one clearly at fault, tried to blame kkong for losing stuff of yours when its clearly your responsability to watch after your belongings, refuse to back up anything you do with logical reasonings in order to avoid ever being called out on your mistakes, and often act out simply out of line overall. Yet, you hate me, and I don't hate you.

You sir, acted like an *******, yet never even once, have I said or acted like I hated you. Despite all of this, I still invited you to smashfests, offered to split food(when you have more money issues than I do), I did not go ice climbers nor even made any comment during our match, yet you hate me? You hate me simply because I don't abide by your attempts at peer pressure. But enough is enough, people can judge all they want. I just don't get why you would post this on a public forum if you don't want anybody arguing back, neither me nor anyone else. Seems like to me this is just one more of your attempts at looking like you are the one who has been wronged when its not the case. If it wasn't you would be willing to actually talk about this, but as usual, you will simply refuse any discussion and go back and deny the possibility of ever being wrong.

Yet you hate me, but I won't hate you.

Top Bottom