• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Battle of the Ice Empire

Stroumbert

Smash Apprentice
Lol.. really?

Well it's not entirely in my hands, everyone needs to take some part in it. I honestly wouldnt mind giving it a serious shot. What do you mean you need some more action? Well.. I think I would able to give some fire since I believe it's my purpose but it's not my choice if you don't follow through, I could show a door but it's up to the person to walk through it... in which not many do unfortunately lolll.. It's true also not everyone is destined to greatness. Let them gaze at the glory that is ahead of them forever... maybe...
Sure.

By "we need more action", I mean that we need someone who can shake things up, which I'm sure you can. You're good at Melee, so it's very likely that you could go far in Brawl as well.

If you want, we could team at the next tourney, even though I don't normally do doubles, haha. Whether you want to get better or not at the game is your choice; our (as in, the rest of the community's) mission, in return, is make sure you have the proper challenge on your way up. ;)

Agora

Smash Journeyman
Yayurite, Guard. I indeed was in a foul mood for wasting my weeks of Ness training because I forgot my controller and had to use a Wavebird that randomly thought it was a good idea to ignore my inputs.

That and as opposed to SG, I actually think you guys are improving and I'm stalling. In fact, it'll prolly be pointless for me to join these pretty soon since I don't feel like putting the time into the game anymore. I may still play literally every single day, but it won't amount to anything if all I do is play FRR and casual players and not learn anything new. I'll join Doubles as long as FRR needs me as his Doubles partner, but that's pretty much it.

Don't be surprised if I go the way I did with Melee soon enough and leave the community until the next smash game XD

swordgard

Smash Hero
If anybody wants to do some actual research(not based simply on how you "feel your doing") on their performances, hit me up. Not going to do that unless some people really want to since its a bit long. If your not interested and would rather continue on living right in the middle of the Dunning-Kruger effect, be my guest.

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
If anybody wants to do some actual research(not based simply on how you "feel your doing") on their performances, hit me up. Not going to do that unless some people really want to since its a bit long. If your not interested and would rather continue on living right in the middle of the Dunning-Kruger effect, be my guest.
Dat training, gotta teach me how to proprely sdi them walls.

GUARD

Smash Journeyman
Swordgard - JOHN JOHN JOHN!!!!!!!!!!!!

on another note... I say YIFF back at NVM.lol
and I do hope to see you again agora. If you don't like the game thats fine....but if you do, just come along and have fun. :)

PS: YES TECHIYO PLEASE COME ON SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PSS: no Strombert....I didn't do anything to Mar1 that night....but I wont lie I wanted to.lol

DarkISDA

Smash Lord
1. Holynightmare (MK) - One day...
2. Stroumbert (Falco) - Lol fun set in pools and also in bracket, just sad I couldn't take a game in the brackets also. I always enjoy playing your falco, you don't ****ing camp all day =)
3. Guard (fox) - Wish I could rewind time so I wouldn't sd :'( Still, we definitely improved, and I'm proud of what we accomplished.
4. Darkshadow (kirby) - Good job getting 4th, though I gotta admit, I don't really take that you outplace me... ;P
5. Swordgard (sheik) - nothing to say
5. Techiyo (marth/mk) - hope I don't see him again
7. Tim (snake) - I got my revenge! even if you were rusty, your snake is still hella good. keep it up!
7. Mar1 (DK) - time your upsmash better.
9. Googs (diddy kong) - Your diddy ALWAYS scare me man. But, your very funny, love hanging around with you.
9. KingKong (mk) - Thanks again for hosting these tourneys (BIG HUG) but beating me in mid tier was not funny (big slap)
9. Agora (rob) - Hope you'll continue to come play with us, it's always nice playing versus you, you have a weird playstyle that's hard to read.
9. Hells (toonlink) - **** toon link dittos.
13. Kage (marth) - Nice seeing you bud! And nice friendlies at the beginning, your marth is certainly scary.
13. Tarextherex (yoshi) - Impressive yoshi, got to admit that. Keep working on him!
13. Mr. L (luigi) - Got to be honest, I was mad when you beat me lol. But hey, legit Luigi right there. good job.
13. Mprime - didn't play.
17. Balus - You won't see this, as you don't go on smashboards, but whatever : you suck. =)
17. Victor - Nice hanging out with you.
17. Nostalgic - Nice luigi, but I thought you played Olimar ._. (maybe I'm wrong).
17. Vis-K - I don't think we played, but nice seeing you nonetheless!

and then we all started dancing around the fire.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Swordgard - JOHN JOHN JOHN!!!!!!!!!!!!
swordgard - you guys aren't getting better fast enough
GUARD - I don't appreciate you telling me things, considering you got ***** at Toronto
swordgard - yeah I lost to people, so?
GUARD - JOHNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSS

what

swordgard

Smash Hero
more training less drugs
+1 to this.

I just wished you had realized that before the tourney, prob could have helped. As long as you learn from your mistakes though, you can always become better.

And lol ankoku, thats actually damn accurate.

edit: PR update on last page of PR thread.

-Googs

Smash Lord
+1 to this.

I just wished you had realized that before the tourney, prob could have helped. As long as you learn from your mistakes though, you can always become better.

And lol ankoku, thats actually damn accurate.

edit: PR update on last page of PR thread.
To be totally honest those drugs were for medical reasons. I was just diagnosed with insomnia a week before the tournament so they gave me a bunch of meds to take during the day so I could sleep better at night, however they did not effect my body as the doctor had anticipated and instead made me high and nauseous dizzy etc.. Mostly High though. It did help with nerves, but I was stoned the whole day.

No johns just giving people the story wondering why my pupils were the size of the moon and i was grinning all day. If anyone is wondering i'm off the meds. I'm sleeping 5-6 hours every 3-4 days right now but im going to the doctor monday or tuesday.

Anyways gg's all shoutouts to Mprime and L for being travelling. GTA get on that. Shoutouts to darkshadow our set was mad close I thought i had it, and I could've placed 4th if I beat you i think.

all in all things went as usual, thanks david for hosting and having the worst English

dip

Mprime

Smash Ace
is there a thread for the tourney on the 16 of april.
P.S. i might need housing for this tourney because googs is really busy with exams, i haven't had time to talk to him about it but if he cannot house me is there anyone who would be willing to?

swordgard

Smash Hero
is there a thread for the tourney on the 16 of april.
P.S. i might need housing for this tourney because googs is really busy with exams, i haven't had time to talk to him about it but if he cannot house me is there anyone who would be willing to?
Will call kkong about this in the afternoon, worst case il make the thread on tuesday myself. KKong can more than likely(aka should) offer housing.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Nah. Tickets are > $50. + I plan to win money lol.
Isn't it supposed to be < 50$.

Seriously, everyone fails when it comes down to using or reading that symbol it would seem.

Especially in montreal. Trollololol.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Money > 50$ means its over 50.
Meaning they can be any amount of money over 50. And Im pretty sure you can get them for cheaper than 50, which would make sense in this context considering techiyo asked why tin didn't have any financial problems, if tickets are under 50 then he can afford them without any problem. If they are over 50, it doesn't really add up.

Top Bottom