• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

battlefield stage

Status
Not open for further replies.

marthbeatsroy

Smash Cadet
I don't like the idea; it's simply an expanded version of final destination. Hope they come with more original stages

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
I think it's a good stage, just a staple stage afterall, 3 platforms, 1 main, little bigger than the original battlefield with an edge that will make recovering ... possible. I like it and dont worry dude theres gonna be a lot of great stages *fingers crossed for safron city revamped* .. and Hyrule castle in all its original glory of course :D

marthbeatsroy

Smash Cadet
I think it's a good stage, just a staple stage afterall, 3 platforms, 1 main, little bigger than the original battlefield with an edge that will make recovering ... possible. I like it and dont worry dude theres gonna be a lot of great stages *fingers crossed for safron city revamped* .. and Hyrule castle in all its original glory of course :D
Wow, you love Saffron city too? Yeah, why wasn't that included in the past stages in melee? Oh well, yeah, lol

Sariku

Smash Master
I liked Safron. I hope they give Kirby 64 another comeback!
Saffron City, thats ancient... lol. I think it would be okay, and could take the place of Pokeflotes if it was enlarged. And given more... design.

If you think about it, Saffron City was in Melee. Just not called Saffron City. But it was a City. It was almost the same thing as Saffron, but instead of Pokemon jumping out and trying to kill you, there was a UFO.... anyone know what I'm talking about :chuckle:

Lemon Drop

Smash Lord
Saffron City would be awesome, though I wouldn't be suprised to see a different city for a battle stage in brawl

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
Does someone in this topic not have short term memory and known WHY it's called BAttlefield?
Probably just because of it being an "evolution" of the similar stage in Melee, which was of course called the Battlefield. Called that, probably, because it's where the wire frame battles took place.

Saffron was probably not included because of Fourside, which was extremely similar (the stage Sariku.Uchiha was referring to).

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
Saffron City, thats ancient... lol. I think it would be okay, and could take the place of Pokeflotes if it was enlarged. And given more... design.

If you think about it, Saffron City was in Melee. Just not called Saffron City. But it was a City. It was almost the same thing as Saffron, but instead of Pokemon jumping out and trying to kill you, there was a UFO.... anyone know what I'm talking about :chuckle:
I actually thought the same thing after I posted.

Sariku

Smash Master
I liked Safron. I hope they give Kirby 64 another comeback!
Probably just because of it being an "evolution" of the similar stage in Melee, which was of course called the Battlefield. Called that, probably, because it's where the wire frame battles took place.

Saffron was probably not included because of Fourside, which was extremely similar (the stage Sariku.Uchiha was referring to).

-looks at inquisitly-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom