• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Battlegrounds Long Island, NY

Korpocalypse

Smash Journeyman
sorry, couldn't make it. With all this $4.00+ for gas these days (at least around here) nobody was willing to give me a ride.

anybody recording the matches?
Who were the top 5 and such?

Cyberman6

Smash Apprentice
Man, now that was fun. Hate how my classic controller messed up a lot for some reason, due to interferences. Hope another tourney is hosted there.

trogita

Smash Apprentice
whens next 1?
There are monthly Brawl tournaments at Battlegrounds, so expect to see the next one in late June.
-
And GGs to everyone, see ya in June.

EDIT: Someone was arguing with me about the rule-set, I don't remember names, but I'd just like to clarify the dispute. The winner of the previous match does not have to remain that character for the next match under any circumstances.

"After each game of a series, the player who lost the previous game may choose the stage for the next game or elect for it to be chosen randomly. After the stage has been selected, the winner of the previous game may change characters. After the winner has chosen their character, the loser of the previous game may change characters."

Source: http://www.mlgpro.com/wiki/index.php/Official_MLG_SSBM_Settings#Stage_Selection

Pink~

Smash Rookie
1st was a player who mained Snake but used Pit in the finals to counter Snake
2nd was a lame douche bag snake lol
3rd was DK
4th was again DK

lots of fun
hope to see u guys again some time

best match of the night was DK vs. MK lolol
crazy stuff there

WarioGamer64

Smash Cadet
I destroy Snakes, and Pit is cheap. Whoever uses Pit is weard... Who actually chooses "Pit" then pushes start? I mean come on now....

Alejandro_P

Smash Ace
2nd was a lame douche bag snake lol
This is win.

Don't get upset over a video game, its only cash bro, get a job if you need money believe me you'll make much more then $140 a month

Its ok I still <3 all the LI Brawl players, you all shouldn't be so sensitive.

whut?

Smash Journeyman
Its ok I still <3 all the LI Brawl players, you all shouldn't be so sensitive.
im not sensitive ^_^ we had a dispute that ended in my loss, i think i handled it...rather well.
i shouldnt have countered fox with DK, + i regret not using TLink,
it doesnt matter though. the tourney was good, maybe ill see some of you at the next one.

Top Bottom