• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Battoujitsu Style: Executioner Combo(Video Tutorial Included)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neon X

Smash Apprentice
Hi my name in Neon X . Im the creator of this combo but if you wanna steal it, go ahead, i dont have money to pay for copyrights lol. I come over from BFC. I just thought i would come to this page to help you all fellow Mrth mainers to get to the top and to learn somethings from oter people. You may have seen this combo finished with an utilt but this is different.

How to perform:Fthrow>Short hopped Fair>Fast Falled Uair>Upsmash
(This Combo can be escaped)
(This attack belongs to a new root of combos which i have named ''Auto Tippered Combos. Meaning that its attacks Tipper on iniciation of certain combos. For example this combo hits with a normal fair, then when going to the Uair it has a 98.5% of tipping if the first fair is untippered. If the Uair tips the remaining upsmash has a 100% probability of tipping)

Well i came to discover this practicing some traditional Grab Combos. I was practicing Fair ro Uair combo. In a moment it came to my mind, can i do out out of an Fthrow? Well as my expectations, i did it out of an Fthrow. After doing it a while i came to think what if i could chain the combo with an Upsmash. This time i couldnt chain the Upsmash. The reason was that Marth was to elevated in air to fall and do an Upsmash. After this i decided to fast fall after the Uair but still no results came from it. After a while it came to me, what would happen if i fast falled and used Uair at the same time? Well when i did this i discovered that a fast falled Uair automatically cancelled landing lag. This was sort of the effect that L- Cancelling produced in melee. The change to this was that the auto cancellation could immediately be changed to an Upsmash without any posible lag(Broken as hell). And this got me to the Executioner Combo. Try adding variations you discover to this combo

Warning: Due to my Sadistic and hardcore nature and brawl style, i chose pretty harcore rock songs. I reccomend you turn the volume down if you find it unpleasant. For those who feel offended by them i extend my deepest apologies. But please dont judge this by the songs. judge it by the utility of the attack.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kd4IeCSHnIc

Neon X

Smash Apprentice
Ahh another Fthrow combo, this would be good from 0% since Fthrow combos into like everything lol
IT starts from Zero. Just check the video. Only Diddy kong and Pikachuu have to be at 8-18% to work.

GreenFox

Smash Ace
The characters you pivoted you don't have to pivot to get the combo to work do you? This seems pretty legit. I need to start fthrowing more Im obsessed with down

By the way that is far from rock song... maybe death metal or hardcore or I dont know lol..

Neon X

Smash Apprentice
The characters you pivoted you don't have to pivot to get the combo to work do you? This seems pretty legit. I need to start fthrowing more Im obsessed with down
no you dont have to pivot. I pivoted for the lulz. Either way pivot grabbing increases your timing for this greatly.

Neon X

Smash Apprentice
I didnt think itd make a difference was just making sure.
Well as you suspect it doesnt make any difference. But as i aid Pivot grabbing gives a better feeling for the timing. Rather than that it does not affect the attack.

3xSwords

Smash Lord
Did this really deserve a thread? I mean there is a combo thread on the same page that you can post on (Dead as it is).

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
Next time you make a thread check in the Q&A or social thread to see if it has been covered or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom