• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bay Area Smash: Let's get some regular smashfests going

javitr91

Smash Rookie
Glad you guys had fun, good to have everyone over and I definitely had a good time. Sorry if I didn't play with you, but between those doubles matches and greeting everyone I just got a bit distracted.

But yeah, if anyone has a place in mind or whatever, let me know and I'd be down to go.

Miharu

Smash Hero
I'm looking for some good melee practice sometime this week before saturday, because I go back to college in the midwest on Saturday. I live in fremont but only have laggy TVs at home. I wouldn't mind driving to milpitas/san jose if someone hosts something, preferably with a couple of people, because I don't really like playing the same person for too long if skill level differences are too much.

hey sundah, when jason moves back to his apartment i'm probably gonna visit Cal for a few days, and jason's planning to get the other Cal smashers before classes start
im gonna visit cal either starting today/tuesday

lmk if you and jason are playing

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
if anyone wants to play the best ic's in norcal just vm me for my phone number haha and text me <3

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
haha wow cool! vans do u still go to ucd?

im gonna be close to the daly city bart... not the colma one.

i think thats close to the sf border right?

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
Im available today! Anyone wanna come over and smash? I have tvs and melees just need a cube or two.

I live at 6401 Shellmound St. Emeryville CA. Call me or AIM me before you come over. 510-666-4478

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
in a mcdonalds in pacifica right now hehe.... bout to move my stuff into my daly city apt. 2 blocks walking distance from bart son!!!

Brian

Smash Journeyman
who has a set up to play on in SF?
i'm down to hang and play some smash sometime soon, but im living on a couch and i dont have a wii/gamecube/anything more than my controller

TheGoat

Smash Ace
Sup fellow smashers, I'm from san mateo/burlingame area, I play melee, looking for people to play-just reply or PM me. (Replaced)

Bets

Smash Journeyman
yep i just got it

oh btw im thinking about hosting a smashfest at my house on friday. so far i got 3 people that are gonna go. its not a sure thing, but if more than 4 people want to go i'll make it happen

Top Bottom