• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bay Area Smash: Let's get some regular smashfests going

Gaara♥

Smash Master
i tried to host once a loooooooooong time ago and no one came >_> then i got sad and never hosted again lol

TheGoat

Smash Ace
I can't really host cuz I just have 1 setup and a second tv.

Yeah it would be really great if someone closer by hosts (san mateo is even better), I would go as long as there are either a number of people, or someone I have actually met before. I can bring a gamecube with ssbm and a memory card, but I don't have a tv that's transportable.

GeekY

Smash Cadet
Ughh well a lot of people live out in san mateo. If you live near Milpitas Or SunnyVale or "greatmall" let me know i dont mind practicing for an hour or so even if its with 1-2 people.

Ughh well a lot of people live out in san mateo. If you live near Milpitas Or SunnyVale or "greatmall" let me know i dont mind practicing for an hour or so even if its with 1-2 people.
my friend and I will probably be playing this week

we live in sunnyvale

hit me up

Gaara♥

Smash Master
when are the san jose people free? aside from today I mean. I need to get back into this game really soon!

Dan-E

Smash Apprentice
i live in santa clara and want to start playing again. hit me up if you want to play

Dan-E

Smash Apprentice
sorry i can't today. anytime after sunday and after though if somebody wants to play let me know.

Gaara♥

Smash Master
gahhh i really wanna play but im also busy now! All the San Jose people, and people living near San Jose, and people that are willing to come down to san jose, should decide on a day when their all free and we should all meet up somewhere. I would host but I have limited space, only 2 TV's, and only 1 cube + copy of melee. Help me out here!

Miharu

Smash Hero
gahhh i really wanna play but im also busy now! All the San Jose people, and people living near San Jose, and people that are willing to come down to san jose, should decide on a day when their all free and we should all meet up somewhere. I would host but I have limited space, only 2 TV's, and only 1 cube + copy of melee. Help me out here!
yes

i have a cube i can bring if that's the case

MarioMariox2

Smash Ace
NNID
KunehoKun
3DS FC
0748-3131-6459
Anyone in the Evergreen Valley area / is enrolled in Evergreen Valley High School?

Bob Money

Smash Ace
Bryan.t you and Eric should come to the smashfes/fundraisert this saturday in Concord! Its an all nighter!

I'm pretty sure its still going on this sat just need confirmation from The King.

I'd love to play you guys again.

froz3ntear

Smash Ace
Bryan.t you and Eric should come to the smashfes/fundraisert this saturday in Concord! Its an all nighter!

I'm pretty sure its still going on this sat just need confirmation from The King.

I'd love to play you guys again.
I'll ask Eric. He's pretty busy now cause he joined a frat at school. Concord is usually a bit too far for us. Its a 1 hour drive and usually the farthest Eric wants to go is Fremont, Cupertino, San Mateo or anywhere 20-30 minutes away.

It would be great to play with you though if not Saturday, than someday soon for sure. I'll bring nekurbis/nekabus/... KURTIS also.

Top Bottom