• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bayonetta Triple Jump Glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

[Corn]

Smash Ace
So one of my friends told me a fun fact. You can cancel her midair jump into a near frame perfect up-b so that you regain your midair jump while also getting some vertical height from the second up-b.

It works anywhere as long as you have a jump.

Check it out. I haven't really found many uses for it besides recovering differently though.

LittleMissEevee

Smash Apprentice
NNID
FoxieKyu
3DS FC
3711-8557-9264
Switch FC
SW-5003-6584-4623
That's pretty cool, hope they dont remove it/it was intetntional, thanks for showing it.
may I ask a question pertaining to forums since I don't know how to search the question properly?
How do I start a forum topic?

Sonicninja115

Experiment. Innovate. Improve.
So one of my friends told me a fun fact. You can cancel her midair jump into a near frame perfect up-b so that you regain your midair jump while also getting some vertical height from the second up-b.

It works anywhere as long as you have a jump.

Check it out. I haven't really found many uses for it besides recovering differently though.

You know that this isn't super new right? Thanks for the video, but I don't know if it deserves it's own thread. I already have a description in the Meta thread and everyone was talking about it in the other main threads.

It is also useful for Up B-Up B combos.

LittleMissEevee LittleMissEevee what do you want to start a topic on? All new techs should go to the Meta thread, all questions to the Q&A thread. There isn't a huge reason to make a new thread, especially since it can't be deleted. So it depends on what you want to talk about.

Last edited:

[Corn]

Smash Ace
You know that this isn't super new right? Thanks for the video, but I don't know if it deserves it's own thread. I already have a description in the Meta thread and everyone was talking about it in the other main threads.

Oh, well haven't really seen a video on it. My apologies if it was already talked to death, just a really interesting tech, thats all.

Sonicninja115

Oh, well haven't really seen a video on it. My apologies if it was already talked to death, just a really interesting tech, thats all.
No worries, it hasn't been talked about THAT much. I am sure people will enjoy the vid.

LittleMissEevee

Smash Apprentice
NNID
FoxieKyu
3DS FC
3711-8557-9264
Switch FC
SW-5003-6584-4623

LittleMissEevee LittleMissEevee what do you want to start a topic on? All new techs should go to the Meta thread, all questions to the Q&A thread. There isn't a huge reason to make a new thread, especially since it can't be deleted. So it depends on what you want to talk about.
Well I want to learn how to use my main choices well
Lucario, Dorf, Jiggs, Mewtwo and all, but I don't even know how to make a post outside of replies

Sonicninja115

Well I want to learn how to use my main choices well
Lucario, Dorf, Jiggs, Mewtwo and all, but I don't even know how to make a post outside of replies
I run the meta thread on the Mewtwo boards, so if you have any questions, ask them there, in the Q&A thread or PM me and I can try to help. Making a new thread for a question is generally frowned upon, so your best bet is the stickies threads in each forum or PM'ing people.

LittleMissEevee

Smash Apprentice
NNID
FoxieKyu
3DS FC
3711-8557-9264
Switch FC
SW-5003-6584-4623
I run the meta thread on the Mewtwo boards, so if you have any questions, ask them there, in the Q&A thread or PM me and I can try to help. Making a new thread for a question is generally frowned upon, so your best bet is the stickies threads in each forum or PM'ing people.
I see... well thanks, though what is a sticky? This is the first forum I ever have been in and I never see much talk in here about characters I use (especially lucario) when I searched it up before

Sonicninja115

I see... well thanks, though what is a sticky? This is the first forum I ever have been in and I never see much talk in here about characters I use (especially lucario) when I searched it up before
A sticky is the threads at the top of the forum. Those threads will never go down. They are usually important threads or character guides.

At the bottom of this page you should see a bunch of tabs. Bayonetta, Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS. Click on the one marked Wii U /3DS character discussion, and then pick your character of choice on that page. It will lead you to the specific characters forum.

LittleMissEevee

Smash Apprentice
NNID
FoxieKyu
3DS FC
3711-8557-9264
Switch FC
SW-5003-6584-4623
A sticky is the threads at the top of the forum. Those threads will never go down. They are usually important threads or character guides.

At the bottom of this page you should see a bunch of tabs. Bayonetta, Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS. Click on the one marked Wii U /3DS character discussion, and then pick your character of choice on that page. It will lead you to the specific characters forum.
Okay thank chu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom