• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BBC 1:Lounis' Birthday:$200+ Bonus Pot: M2k, BigLou, Reflex, Seibrik, Kadaj

DFEAR

Smash Hero
u guys really dont know bout my mario party 2 minigame skills with luigi

<- undefeated in bumber balls.

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
@SLAM - I missed you, no homo.

Anyone want to do some MMs at this? I play MK, Wario, and somewhat DDD right now. Looking mainly for experience for the latter two.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
i missed you slam
but when you were 15 i know what you said, "I'll never let another black boy break my heart..."
i wont be coming back for you p3. i know youve been trying to forget. i think its best we keep some distance between us at BBC. for you. not for me. everything i do is for you.

Scatz

Smash Champion
Not going to make it. No ride to pick up my friend and me. Have fun people.

Chas, you can take me [+car] off the interest list.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Alright, so I got with Ragnarok and we're set to go. We'll have a set-up (TV + Wii/Cube) each his is melee and mine is brawl.

Who do I need to talk to about housing? We're coming from Mobile and should know within two days exactly how many people will be in the car.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
so...im down for some MMs at this. Non-FL only (as i can MM florida pretty much anytime :laugh: )

range from $1-5 diddy/wario. Wario will probably be on the lower end while diddy on the higher end

also, tourney almost here hype!

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Mmm...I won't be able to bring a full set-up after all, but I will definitely bring two televisions.

Top Bottom