• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BBC 1:Lounis' Birthday:$200+ Bonus Pot: M2k, BigLou, Reflex, Seibrik, Kadaj

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Well I'm trying to confirm mine but Idk who's coming and what time.

I'll hit sleepy up 1st thing 2mrw, and hopefully someone could tell PB&J? idk how many people are coming nor how many will be aloud that's the problem.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
It just can't be sketchy. If you guys are gonna come over it has to be in a convenient time span. I'm sure my parents will probably only allow like 4-5 people over. So, it's not like some open house for everyone to just come and go as the please. On top of that we can't feed you lol. We're really nice people but, make sure you eat before you come lol.

So right now I know abdul wants to come but @ 8 which isn't possible I don't think. I'd like for you to come over but that's too late considering that we'd play for like 3-5 hrs which would be what? till 1 or 3? not cool lol. Sleepy has already met my family and can probably bring someone else, but idk. So if Sleepy,PB,M2k,Abdul, and Scatz wanna come it's fine. But it's looking like Me, Sleepy maybe, PB and M2k idk, and then Abdul can only come @ 8 which isn't acceptable.

PB&J

Smash Hero
thanks in advance for the hospitality..i am respectful in other people's houses..im pretty excited about this tourny

milesg2g

Smash Champion
thanks in advance for the hospitality..i am respectful in other people's houses..im pretty excited about this tourny

lolwut tourney?

I'm trying to have a small smashfest @ my crib with like 4-5 people. That's all I can have.

So if you're coming that means M2k is coming as well?

That's Me, you, M2k, Sleepy, and scatz?

milesg2g

Smash Champion
I guess the smashfest will start when SleepyK gets here w/ M2K and PB \._./

If he doesn't come I guess there won't be 1 because I know many people are going to G6 2mrw.

Scatz

Smash Champion
Yeah pretty much even though it's just me right now lol. Sleepy will have to bring PB and M2K
K well to let you know, I'ma go to Zatch's smashfest for a little before coming to you. If you don't want people coming that late, then I'll try to figure something else out.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Scatz, come around at possibly 3:00 or a tad later, since my mom still isn't home, and I want to give her a bit of time.

Scatz

Smash Champion
So, I might have pulled a few strings to show up at this with some friends. Anyone can provide housing?

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Good job overall, I feel, but it seems strange that the clips appear to be so spread out. I thought we were taking turns, and then it's Player-1 -> Player-1, and it threw me off.

Also, you should've asked me for sweeter clips. I have some nice, fast stuff with PT; most of my clips are slow outsmarting without much punishment.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
I thought the vid was great haha, I just thought it was longggg lol. I was planning on doing like 30 sec hype vids for every SALT that came out just for the hell of it as soon as I got some more ram on my pc. But that's yet to happen lol

DRN

Smash Lord
I thought the vid was great haha, I just thought it was longggg lol. I was planning on doing like 30 sec hype vids for every SALT that came out just for the hell of it as soon as I got some more ram on my pc. But that's yet to happen lol
Only long cause we wanted to give melee some love

D

Deleted member

Why were Rayku and Druggedfox not in the hype video?

BBQ is in the hype video instead lol

DRN

Smash Lord
Why were Rayku and Druggedfox not in the hype video?

BBQ is in the hype video instead lol
Rayku isnt going

DruggedFox hasnt said anything about going

We have a lack of support for this tourney for melee atm which were hoping to change very soon.

NoID

Smash Rookie
Just asked off for this, not gonna miss a tourney soo close to my house this time lol. Ill bring at least 5-6 people and I can also house some people and so can a buddy of mine who lives down the street also bringing a few full setups :)

Top Bottom