• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BBC1 Results 4/30

Status
Not open for further replies.

True Blue

Smash Lord
Man I had super fun at this tourney. I learned a good bunch and got to play a good variety of characters when not playing the typical metaknight lol. But what can ya do.

Thanks KT and Hero for the shoutouts and thanks to everyone I played for dealing with me when playing. Not sure if I got on anyones nerves when I was playing. Was very hyped up and running on no sleep and coffee that day as most people in the group I was with when heading up to Georgia lol.

But I totally had lots of fun being there. And if I remember correctly Hero, it was you that I played those endless amount of friendlies with wasn't it? If so thanks for playing! lol

Huggles828

Aimin' to Misbehave
NNID
Huggles828
Yea we got pulled over because the left brake light was out apparently. We ended up getting a warning though so its all good. Even though he insinuated that the TV's in the back seat were stolen but after we told him about the tourney he believed us lol.
Bull. I never said anything about it on SWF, but on the way back home from SALT 2 I got pulled over and got a warning for my "left tail light being out." When I got home I went to see which light needed replacing, none of them were burnt out, I even looked at all the bulbs. I'm gonna be watching out for the cops from now on when I go to Georgia for tourneys, haha. (Sorry this is kinda an old topic; I didn't realize this thread had been unlocked, haha).

Also: VIDS! Hurry up TGK!

HeroChima

Smash Apprentice
I'm gonna do shoutouts soon I promise lol
LIES!!!

i just assumed one of us saved replays. i actually dont remember if we did or not :laugh:
Yo GDX, do you still have that replay of our match?

Man I had super fun at this tourney. I learned a good bunch and got to play a good variety of characters when not playing the typical metaknight lol. But what can ya do.

Thanks KT and Hero for the shoutouts and thanks to everyone I played for dealing with me when playing. Not sure if I got on anyones nerves when I was playing. Was very hyped up and running on no sleep and coffee that day as most people in the group I was with when heading up to Georgia lol.

But I totally had lots of fun being there. And if I remember correctly Hero, it was you that I played those endless amount of friendlies with wasn't it? If so thanks for playing! lol
Yessir, we played a good bit! No need to thank me man, it was fun and I learned a good bit!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i gave the replay of our match to 2link. we only saved the wario one though, not the diddy one

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Guys, just give TGK some time. There's a load of replays, iirc. He was loading the tourney replays while he was at my place last weekend.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
oh im not stressin over it really lol. i gave my replays to 2link anyway

the only thing of interest TGK would have of mine is me vs kismet...if we saved replays (i honestly dont remember. i hope we did)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
lol i already told him to upload it first out of the ones i gave him

garret is a busy busy man. i dont press him on replays since he does so much for FL in regards to those sorts of things. I hope when i get a computer i can help him out alittle with the load

HeroChima

Smash Apprentice
lol i already told him to upload it first out of the ones i gave him

garret is a busy busy man. i dont press him on replays since he does so much for FL in regards to those sorts of things. I hope when i get a computer i can help him out alittle with the load
Oops lol.

Too true. While I don't reside in FL, I definitely have noticed and appreciate the amount and quality of vids he's put up.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Literally ALL of my replays from pools were on his machine/wii/tv thing.

Sigh.
I had some good falco puff i wanted to go up.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
We should have a GA vs FL Match-Record off.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Starting now, first state with 100 vid uploads will win a free dinner at Golden Coral provided you have money.

disasterABDUL

Smash Ace
Its probably gonna take TGK a good while to get all those replays up, I'm assuming he's using dolphin to get them in HD which takes a lot of time and space since dolphin doesn't record audio supposedly
we need more people besides TGK to help out with recording stuff though.

Scatz

Smash Champion
Its probably gonna take TGK a good while to get all those replays up, I'm assuming he's using dolphin to get them in HD which takes a lot of time and space since dolphin doesn't record audio supposedly

It's been too long at this point. It doesn't take that long to cut videos in hd. It takes a while to upload it though, and even then, he can upload while sleeping to make the job easier. I haven't seen any new stuff from him, so now stuff has to be going awry.

:phone:

milesg2g

Smash Champion

Ya see this is what gets me the most probably. We have people that are willing to upload vids. Iblis said he would and even FL's crew had people that were willing to upload footage. However, TGK makes an effort to get the biggest (not so much the best) TV and tells everyone to record it, then he goes on to say "[insert link] is where the magic is going to happen" and doesn't upload them. I'm not saying he always does this, but this isn't acceptable for a tourney this big and important for us.

We don't care about HD, we just want the regular video quality uploaded. He hasn't even gotten online to confirm or say anything. If he can't do it it's fine, but I really really wanna see these. KT ***** @ this tourney, BigLou did very well and I wanna see his set vs Seibrik.

TGK come on bro step it up.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Hmmmm, I feel his pain how much work a large load like this is. I put up many many vids, but I still find ways to fall behind lol. With each new person that asks about when their vids go up(I know they are extremely polite when they do) that adds another chunk of stress on the back of my mind. It's a constant battle of motivation and finding time to get them done.

TGK, personally I've come to the recent decision to catch up entirely on my deficit(which is several events) by sticking to standard Dazzle quality for my videos until I am done. I can always return to HD when I no longer have to worry about the burden of long overdue matches.

If you really need help with these videos. I think you should forget about HD in order to complete this goal. I honestly wanted very badly to do all my material in it, but I've learned I'm not quite ready for the time requirement just yet.

I would love to help you shoulder the load on these matches. I'm sure many other people would as well. Disregard the discouraging comments and don't be afraid to admit when you need some help on this.

:rosalina:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom