• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BBQ's house of bbq with some t.v (11-6-10

DFEAR

Smash Hero
Yea i might be going to this, starts at 6 right?
[the earliest you can come is around 2:00 my mom said she doesn't really want people around at 12:00 so 2:00 maybe 1:00

also it's first come first serve for bringing a wii

doubles will begin after singles

this starts at 4:00]

who wants to team?

BBQTV

Smash Master
alright cant wait for tomorrow!

and thanks dfear for showing him that

if anyone has any questions look at the op

OniTheWolf

Smash Journeyman
I'll really have to negotiate thid out with my mom when she gets home. My dad sais yes, but we'll have to see...

If I come: MAD HYPE!!!

Wanna lolteam if I go, DFEAR?

OniTheWolf

Smash Journeyman
k. Group project cancelled, the final decision is up to my mom, who is on her way home from work. Just warning you though, I prolly suck at this game compared to you :<

OniTheWolf

Smash Journeyman
Nvm guys, I won't be able to come tommorow, I don't have a ride from anyone in my family. My next tourney will prolly be in 3 weeks if there are any....:(

OniTheWolf

Smash Journeyman
EDIT: If my sister is home tommorow, then she can take me and stay (cuz apparently whoever goes with me has to stay >_>)

So DFEAR< if you want, I reccomend you get a new partner, just in case my sister or someone can't take me, I don't want you to be waiting/dependant on ym arrival :/.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
anyone wanna team?

@greenace...u goin to this o.o? or final round?

_WindeX_

Smash Apprentice
So anyone know anything about that UM tournament?
I was there like, 20 minutes ago, and nothing was going on in either floors of the UC, or the learning center. Mighta gotten canceled, since everybody wants to be at the homecoming game...

BBQTV

Smash Master

1.chaz
2.bonesaw
3.dfear
4.BBQTV
5.kyle
6.ronhoward

OniTheWolf

Smash Journeyman
Oh my god...the people in the ****ing brackets are 2****ing pro. Chaz, bonesaw, DFEAR, Kyle etc. I would have been BONED if I went here.

KAB1

Smash Apprentice
There was so much more fun to be had than just the tournament though. BBQTV and myself stayed up until like 1:00 a.m. getting tips from DFEAR and GreenAce. It was great.

OniTheWolf

Smash Journeyman
GOGOGOGO. BBQ, I must know when the next one is so I can tell my dad to take off D:. DFEAR, can you give me tips when we met? I'll <3 you forever.

Top Bottom