• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC Melee Rankings: Late Fall 2012

Sion

Island of Horizon
well, darn, adam. i'm sorry to have made you mad. maybe tony will start beating people he shouldn't be losing to next tournament.

Patooty

Smash Ace
After warming up for a while, I was able to play well against all of the Tokyo players except their best player. He's on a different level than Tokyo's next best players. Never been so thoroughly ***** by a Falcon before.

But I did have controller johns AND rusty johns haha....ha....h:(

sad_day

Smash Journeyman
After warming up for a while, I was able to play well against all of the Tokyo players except their best player. He's on a different level than Tokyo's next best players. Never been so thoroughly ***** by a Falcon before.

adam brown ***** you pretty hard

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
well, darn, adam. i'm sorry to have made you mad. maybe tony will start beating people he shouldn't be losing to next tournament.
I ain't even mad tho. :cool:

omg i play puff herp a derp uthrow rest herpa derp
^^^^THIS^^^^

After warming up for a while, I was able to play well against all of the Tokyo players except their best player. He's on a different level than Tokyo's next best players. Never been so thoroughly ***** by a Falcon before, except all those times I played against Adam.

I will eat mach dash alive.

sad_day

Smash Journeyman
i need to beat andy singh & their good marth player in washington. adam n i gonna get greyhound tickets tom. we goin to gameclucks!! n get housed by shane, gg.
:phone:

Top Bottom