• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC Melee Rankings: Late Fall 2012

Jumble

Smash Apprentice
Lougheed area apparently (that's the station he mentioned) and in a library (mentioned too)
So... Lougheed Library? lol

SKidd

Smash Master
^I could ask for a day off, so I might be able to go.

OH WAIT
THAT'S RIGHT

painlord k11

Smash Journeyman
I wanted an august tourny for sfu but i didnt know sfu was closed so boo hoo. This library thing sounds good but idk if ill come for that cause of distance issues.

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
Do you guys know

theres a smasher called GERMANUBERCO.CK who ***** everyone in BC and is 1st on PR?

YO painlord k11 ZABUZA DIED LIKE 500 YEARS AGO OKAY

...It's the time the library and all it's facilities close; I can't really do that.
yakal we shoudl just go in and dig a big hole in the ground and stash a bunch of tvs and gamecubes there and hide

painlord k11

Smash Journeyman
YO painlord k11 ZABUZA DIED LIKE 500 YEARS AGO OKAY

skip the lame painlord crap, just shorten it and call me K11 . it's a thing like K eleven sounds similar to my real name Calvin. dont care that zabuza died dont care about anime....... havent watched since last summer oiy ill get back to it eventually.

painlord k11

Smash Journeyman
hey noobking we gotta mm or just atleast have a set next time at the september tournament. It will be very long, you will not enjoy this set for you are not my king. I tried doing a 300 quote modified but i probably failed at doing it.

Harrisburg

Smash Journeyman
jack always thinks of himself as such an ultimate being in the smash community lol.
Gave BC too many chances?
Giving up sponsoring bc?

im not gnna take anything away from jack, because for a long time he became the guy who hosted events and ****, it was cool, everyone appreciated it, and started to call him the mvp in our community.. i had no problem with that but i think it got to his head a little LOL

booshk

Smash Lord
jack always thinks of himself as such an ultimate being in the smash community lol.
Giving up sponsoring bc?

im not gnna take anything away from jack, because for a long time he became the guy who hosted events and ****, it was cool, everyone appreciated it, and started to call him the mvp in our community.. i had no problem with that but i think it got to his head a little LOL
lol this

;lsd,f

Metà

Smash Master
Giving up sponsoring bc?

I agree with this.

I do miss him though, sh*t

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
smash my house wednsday. tims coming at 12pm
i got 2 setups, a third one if someone brings a cube+rf switch (mike?)

i don't care who shows up or what time just come play smash

booshk

Smash Lord
If you guys update this Sion should be taken off because I saw him playing barwl today when he had melee + setup in his backpack.
u went to that tourny sion?!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Sion... You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to speak to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed to you. Do you understand these rights as they have been read to you?

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
Sions not responding cause his in maximum security prison right now.

oh btw adam you came over today? poop. Come over tomorrow with kirbykaze if you meeting up or whatever. I'll be at my place for sure. Or if anyone else feels like playing smash.

Top Bottom