• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC Melee Rankings: Late Fall 2012

unityole

Smash Lord
yah I think so. I guess it's pretty close huh? We should hang out soon. ^__^

My phone works again so if u wanna give me a call feel free to do so. 778-892-2554
my phone has been dead for about almost 5 monthes now and im still paying the monthly plan

unityole

Smash Lord
stats melee, smash at SFU Surrey this coming thursday, WHICH IS TOMORROW.
i hope i will see the lot of you.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Late next week, I think I'll be warmed up enough to be considered "out of break"
I've played about 3/4 times over the last 3/4 weeks and I'm looking to smash at least a couple more times before Christmas.

Been trying to get back into form for the Ka Master tourney.
Still rusty but another decent smashfest and I should have the 4 months of bugs out of my system.
YAY

But after the Ka Master tourney, I'm pretty much out again aside from a couple trips I might make.
(1 to EC is all I have planned so far)

If it wasn't for my heros tourney (AMMON I LOVE YOU!!!) then I wouldn't have come back at all hahahah
See you in May if I don't see you sometime before the Olympics! <3

Keep steppin up the **** BC!

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
5 pages?
*50 pages

When does winter 'end' for the update anyway?

I demand undecided spots must be MM'd for again cause those were sexy to watch.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
That's why before the end of winter...there would be another?
Or by that do you mean AFTER winter, then it's time to start the 'update process'?
<_<

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
This better be updated tomorrow (December 21st) and my list is gonna be roughly the same except...

1. Dieslow
2. Diakonos
3. Blunted_Object10 (me)
4. Hitsugaya
5. CowEar
6. Patooty
7. Sion
8. Daltsy
9. Meta
10. Yakal

Hitsugaya as been playing really well lately and I would say me and John beat each other back and forth :p I dunno why he wasn't 4th in the first place lol...

Oh should Adam and/or Robyextreme be back on the list? I have no idea where to put them on PR if they should be back on the list.. lol any suggestions guys?

Everyone agree with this list otherwise?

unityole

Smash Lord
This better be updated tomorrow (December 21st) and my list is gonna be roughly the same except...

1. Dieslow
2. Diakonos
3. Blunted_Object10 (me)
4. Hitsugaya
5. CowEar
6. Patooty
7. Sion
8. Daltsy
9. Meta
10. Yakal

Hitsugaya as been playing really well lately and I would say me and John beat each other back and forth :p I dunno why he wasn't 4th in the first place lol...

Oh should Adam and/or Robyextreme be back on the list? I have no idea where to put them on PR if they should be back on the list.. lol any suggestions guys?

Everyone agree with this list otherwise?

imo tony and manli should get out there and smash some more. then maybe eric and john would start to shine

Zero_P

Smash Ace
Who is BC AL

also about adam and roby back on PR

idunno about roby but last a played adam (actually the last few times he came over and we just played for a few hours) it was very very close, and maybe it's just selective memory but I do recall having a slight upper hand on him, but it's up to you guys. If he is back up then idunno about him being very high up on the PR maybe at 10th lol

I love you adam, and you have **** moments at times, just make it happen more.

also eric does stuff and last I played him I was doing stuff to him as well yeps yeps

no homo

my falcon is tight yeye

LOL i read fail update too.

lets update it by making my name all caps + bolded + red font
A second this motion

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Who is BC AL

also about adam and roby back on PR

idunno about roby but last a played adam (actually the last few times he came over and we just played for a few hours) it was very very close, and maybe it's just selective memory but I do recall having a slight upper hand on him, but it's up to you guys. If he is back up then idunno about him being very high up on the PR maybe at 10th lol

I love you adam, and you have **** moments at times, just make it happen more.

also eric does stuff and last I played him I was doing stuff to him as well yeps yeps

no homo

my falcon is tight yeye

A second this motion
I sand bagged you =]

Edit this PR without me on it? I don't think so. I'm active once again.

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
Tiep beats Sion silly :p

Ok... with Adam and Roby on the list...

1. Tony
2. Manuel
3. Eric
4. John
5. Ryan
6. Tiep
7. Sion
8. Roby
9. Adam
10. Evan

That list looks good to me... What does everyone else think?

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
Not going to list my opinion 1-10 but Sion definately gives me a harder time then Tiep does but thats just me cant say for anyone else and I rather play Roby in a tournament over Adam. Im not saying Sion > Tiep its just the match up I guess. Sion has trouble over other chars or play styles. I feel more confident in most of my chars vs Roby then I do with Adam but Roby does really good against other players from what i've seen.

Again im not saying Sion > Tiep or Tiep > Sion. And not saying Roby > Adam or Adam > Roby.

Top Bottom