• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC: SSBB PR - updated: Dec 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
*doublenecropost*

Myself, bundtcake, and breez have been discussing the PR based off yesterday's tournament, and the list is nearing completion. Since Fazha wasn't there, it's hard for him to really give any input to this, since he hasn't been to a tourney since OV3, and a lot has changed since then. Aside from Lib3r4t3, the OK still seems to be a seperate entity from the rest of BC Brawl, but we have enough players now to create a distinct top 10 anyway. That being said, me and bundt think Blue Yoshi should be considered as a panelist.

The list should be up within the next couple of days.

:005:

breez

Smash Ace
*doublenecropost*

Myself, bundtcake, and breez have been discussing the PR based off yesterday's tournament, and the list is nearing completion. Since Fazha wasn't there, it's hard for him to really give any input to this, since he hasn't been to a tourney since OV3, and a lot has changed since then. Aside from Lib3r4t3, the OK still seems to be a seperate entity from the rest of BC Brawl, but we have enough players now to create a distinct top 10 anyway. That being said, me and bundt think Blue Yoshi should be considered as a panelist.

The list should be up within the next couple of days.

#1 breez
#2 lol jake sd more
#3 ..................
#9992 bundtcake

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Hey. You're over 9000. Isn't that an accomplishment? :p

Sure I'll be a panelist :)

Gotta rep the Island :p

Edit: Seeing as Dynamism doesn't play brawl (as far as I know), should one of us make a new thread so that it can be updated more easily?

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
I'd be willing to do that. I just don't want to have two redundant threads. :x

Of course, we don't know what Dynamism actually thinks. I can't tell whether he cares or not, to be completely honest. =P

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
WHHHAT?!?!?!
Yeah for sure you can hahaha

This was just to get your community rolling on the more public SWF grounds, you guys got this now! :)

Got a message from Furflier that your stuff is ready, GL HF :D

Pwn you one day Okanagan style ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom