• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC Stats Smasfest @ SFU Surrey: TBA

painlord k11

Smash Journeyman
i dont mean to seem like an anime nut seeings how the last time i watched anime was like last summer or something but the charachter in my display picture is ZABUZA MOMOCHI like the first bad guy in naruto aka the demon hidden in the mist................. though if there is a smashfest next tuesday in vancouver i wont be there cause i live in victoria and school and that jazz we have our smash fests wednesday i looked at the japan boards seeings how im movin there eventually ye i saw that post noob king *** girls lol. I got lots to say but my post is long already.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
i dont mean to seem like an anime nut seeings how the last time i watched anime was like last summer or something but the charachter in my display picture is ZABUZA MOMOCHI like the first bad guy in naruto aka the demon hidden in the mist................. though if there is a smashfest next tuesday in vancouver i wont be there cause i live in victoria and school and that jazz we have our smash fests wednesday i looked at the japan boards seeings how im movin there eventually ye i saw that post noob king *** girls lol. I got lots to say but my post is long already.
I should have known that was Zabuza since I watch naruto as well. Shame on me T___T. Anyways, smash at sfu any day.. who wants to? Tomorrow?

zabuza sword cannot be beat
It can be beaten by Byakuya's Ultimate attack. His bankai.. pink sword. Over 1,000,000 tiny pink blades surrounding you.

painlord k11

Smash Journeyman
well i wont be there till like may 15th see ya at BC plays melee.... I might be able to come over more often now cause turns out my hooch of a my moms cousin lives in richmond..... i think she has the hots for *-* shes hot but were related so ya lol......... i can still use her to visit vancouver more often so hahaha...... im buying a real life version of the zabuza sword wait... actually my co worker is buying it for me she's so nice =D so ya im gonna have the nice big *** sword ill wear the zabuza face mask but im not cosplaying for zabuza cause cosplaying in general looks wierd so ill have my black hoody my jeans the bandaged up face big sword ill look like a serial killer =D for holloween. btw is there any smashers out there who like rap cause i feel like im the only 1 *-* my game tag is ( K11 )

unityole

Smash Lord
no more smashes i am sick right now

also i am going to move to Seattle in like 2 months, unless i want to stay here alone. me parents and me siblings going to states for half a year vacation in Seattle with my granny then move to Florida to stay with my dadis' sisters for the next decade. who knows when they'll be done visiting.

since i live forever, all these years are tiny to me

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
no more smashes i am sick right now

also i am going to move to Seattle in like 2 months, unless i want to stay here alone. me parents and me siblings going to states for half a year vacation in Seattle with my granny then move to Florida to stay with my dadis' sisters for the next decade. who knows when they'll be done visiting.

since i live forever, all these years are tiny to me
Jack, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Actually, I will come live with you in seattle. Rent a room yo.

edgeluca

Smash Lord
NNID
Edgeluca
3DS FC
2879-0257-1267
I know 'painlord K11' isnt a troll, but I sincerely wish he was cause this is just craaaazy :p
hai guise

painlord k11

Smash Journeyman
ya sorry that last post i made was abit ****ed up lol.... oh well i dotn care I tend to mix shiz up. seems like every match im just meeting another falco.... stupid blue lazor spamming chickin.... im proud of what i did in doubles in tourny matchs and in friendlys but my singles were pretty humiliating especially in crew battles my shiek vs yet another falco lol.... im gonna smash the falcos eye glass into its eye and make it a contact lense. though i never played u sion uv already beaten me lol dam you for playing falco lol. im testing my signature thing i actually want a picture of zabuza going ffffuuuuuuu my sword cant cut through rice paper joke. smash boards has reminded me of zabuza......... this signature looks like more serious buisness!!!

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
stay here alone jack

imma buy you hookers
lmfao, forever.

Yo!
Pretty bored, but I've been refining my style
I'm ready to kick *** lol
Spamus.

ya sorry that last post i made was abit ****ed up lol.... oh well i dotn care I tend to mix shiz up. seems like every match im just meeting another falco.... stupid blue lazor spamming chickin.... im proud of what i did in doubles in tourny matchs and in friendlys but my singles were pretty humiliating especially in crew battles my shiek vs yet another falco lol.... im gonna smash the falcos eye glass into its eye and make it a contact lense. though i never played u sion uv already beaten me lol dam you for playing falco lol. im testing my signature thing i actually want a picture of zabuza going ffffuuuuuuu my sword cant cut through rice paper joke. smash boards has reminded me of zabuza......... this signature looks like more serious buisness!!!
Uchiha... SASUKE!!! RA-SEN-GAN!!! CHI-DOR-I!!! Kage bashin no jitsu! (SHADOW CLONE REPLICATION MY NEGROMANCER!!!!

Jack, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Who will I play SSB64 with now? ;_;
me, yo. games, yo. Chicken leg yo. CHICKEN BONES YO!!!

painlord k11

Smash Journeyman
used to main fox till i found out i didnt have enough skill for him lol.... i take back what i said about me being mad about so many falcos and just spacies for that matter.... i rather face those in sets then a shiek or a marth lol which i main both shiek and marth so ya.... rather fight 2 sets of falcos then 2 sets up shieks in a tournament....... if i ever go off topic it's cause im 2 incompetent to input on that subject so i make a new 1 =D and fit in............ i think i really dont know why my posts are so long.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
used to main fox till i found out i didnt have enough skill for him lol.... i take back what i said about me being mad about so many falcos and just spacies for that matter.... i rather face those in sets then a shiek or a marth lol which i main both shiek and marth so ya.... rather fight 2 sets of falcos then 2 sets up shieks in a tournament....... if i ever go off topic it's cause im 2 incompetent to input on that subject so i make a new 1 =D and fit in............ i think i really dont know why my posts are so long.
ur posts are ***** tite

fox takes a lot of thinking
...meh

Top Bottom