• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Be a Leader - Olimar Highlight Video Done

shrinkray21

Smash Ace
lols, glad you commented though and i'm really glad you liked the video!!

and yes I did get 3rd again...I feel unbeatable until tourneys get really long, then i get tired and don't care as much :(

TrueRedemption

Smash Journeyman
Hey Shrink, and anyone else still around that may remember me from what seems like ages ago =)

Just stopping by, quick trip down memory lane sorta deal to see how brawl had developed. Saw this thread and had to watch, good job =D Hope your all still having fun with Oli, keep it up, someday the rest of the world will understand ^-^

-True

*edit* P.S. Loved the music, glad to know you have good taste in more than just brawl!

TrueRedemption

Smash Journeyman
Unfortunately can't say I've loaded up the game since May, but the little trolling I've done just now sure is making it hard not to put it in again. We'll see, if I do start playing again I'll certainly still be Olimar and I'll definitely come back around here no worries =)

-True

OlimarFan

Smash Ace
unfortunately Can't Say I've Loaded Up The Game Since May, But The Little Trolling I've Done Just Now Sure Is Making It Hard Not To Put It In Again. We'll See, If I Do Start Playing Again I'll Certainly Still Be Olimar And I'll Definitely Come Back Around Here No Worries =)

-true
True Redemption has returned! :bee::bee::bee:

I've been telling everyone to read your Advanced Olimar discussion but no-one listens. They should be punished. :)

shrinkray21

Smash Ace
Unfortunately can't say I've loaded up the game since May, but the little trolling I've done just now sure is making it hard not to put it in again. We'll see, if I do start playing again I'll certainly still be Olimar and I'll definitely come back around here no worries =)

-True
missed you man, good to see you still breathing :D...glad you liked the vid...I'll strike a deal, you start playing brawl again and I'll start playing brawl again :D

Dotcom

Smash Lord
Why don;t you both start playing again and no one gets hurt capisce?

wait. that's an oxymoron. If you both started playing brawl again awhole LOT of people would be getting hurt...
i'm a mindboggler.

Graz69

Smash Cadet
that was an awesome vid your great at meteor smashes, and i like the whole "fear the rainbow" section lol upB of death!

shanus

Smash Hero
I am sad to say that I don't think Pluck You! will ever be released. However my goal of seeing quality Olimar movies seems to sprouted ever since my trailer was released ranging from AndyG's to Shrink's. Glad to see others step it up. I barely even play Olimar nowadays, I just play as randoms much as my competitive edge has died off a bit.

Olimarman

Smash Ace
Why don;t you both start playing again and no one gets hurt capisce?

wait. that's an oxymoron. If you both started playing brawl again awhole LOT of people would be getting hurt...
i'm a mindboggler.
You are a mindboggler, because your (you know the word) 2.

(Inside joke)

Btw, sorry for the last time you tried to join our game. I would have let you in if I knew it was you, and I misread Skor's online message thingy. Go to his house more often or get wifi, I wanna play you. :(

shanus

Smash Hero
^
NOO. (at the pluck you! never being released)
and NOOOOO ( thet's 3 more o's, at you not playing Olimar enymore)

The world just gets darker everyday.
i still play as him a bit, i just overall dont play the game as much. We'll see.

Dotcom

Smash Lord
Meh. i just didn't want to play M2K anymore. I was getting tired of the **** for a while so I wanted to get online.
Since i didn't join your game i just ***** one of his other friends with Olimar.
hey dropped ouot before they got get 3 stocked two times.
*fugginMKmainers*

Top Bottom