• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Beam Sword Peach's moveset??

Tenki

Smash Hero
erm.. excuse me if this has been brought up elsewhere, but apparently (maybe it's just me), searching for "beam sword" in the Peach section = search crash.

Did anyone notice that when you initially pull out a beamsword with Peach, she has a different moveset than she would if she had picked it up elsewhere?

The attacks are shorter range (you basically have to be next to them) but they look alot more straightforward... and less twirly.

Is there any purpose to this at all? Stronger knockback? Quicker attack?

because for me, it seems like it's better to just throw it and pick it up again so you get the range back like you would have with a normal beam sword.

Blu-ninja

Smash Journeyman
yeah the beam sword gets a huge nerf when she pulls it...big dissapointment.
but i never knew you could get the sword's full power back if your throw it and get it again.

Guess they did that since the BeamSword is godly now.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Yeah they've done that to "balance". I just throw it to the floor and jump quickly to catch it in midair (because it bounces).

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
yeah if u just drop it, u get its range back. i discovered this a while back

Top Bottom