• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Beards Going Nowhere - Brawl/Project M - July 13th, 2013 - Pensacola, FL

ProtomanVX

Smash Ace
It's high time for another Pensacola Tournament!

Saturday, July 13th
Homefield Games
620 N New Warrington Rd, Pensacola, FL ‎

Schedule:

3pm - Signups Begin

4pm - Brawl Singles Begin

5pm - Project M Singles Begin

8pm - Project M Doubles Begin

11pm - Venue Closes

I MIGHT add another event in there after PM Doubles. We'll see what the interest is!

If you have any questions, call me at 615 713 7817

Rulesets

Brawl
Apex 2013 Rules​
http://www.apex-series.com/rules/brawl/​
Project M
* 4 stock, 8:00 minute timer
* Items OFF and set to NONE
* Buffer OFF
* Ties after the time limit are determined by stocks, then by percentage.
* If a match ends with both players dying at the same time resulting in Sudden Death, a 1-stock rematch will be played out on the same stage.
* All Finals matches will be Best of 5 format.
* If each player has one stock remaining and the match ends due to a suicide move (Ganon's side-B, DDD's swallow, holding someone in a grab on a platform as it moves out of the boundaries, etc.), the player who initiated the move wins.
* Non-first party controllers must be inspected by TO staff before use in tourney.
* Any action that can prevent the game from continuing (freezing, disappearing characters, game reset, etc.) will result in forfeiture of the match for the player that initiated the action. You are responsible for knowing your own character and must be wary about accidentally triggering one of these effects.
* Dave's Stupid Rule: You cannot counterpick a stage you have won on in a set unless agreed upon by the opponent.
* Player's Choice Clause: You may play by a rule outside of this ruleset if your opponent agrees to it as long as it does not deliberately delay the tournament process. In the event of a disagreement, house rules stand.
* Double Blind Character Picks: Players may elect to double blind pick their characters for the first match in case of any disputes.

Stage Strike from Starters for the first match of the set in "1221" fashion:
1. First player strikes one stage.
2. Second player strikes the next two stages.
3. First player strikes the next two stages.
4. Second player strikes one stage.​
STAGELIST
Starters
Yoshi's Story​
Battlefield​
Pokemon Stadium 2​
Smashville​
Dreamland 64​
Fountain of Dreams​
Final Destination​
Counterpicks
Metal Cavern*​
Halberd​
Castle Seige​
Norfair​
Dracula's Castle​
Rumble Falls​
SSE Jungle**​
Yoshi's Island​
Pokemon Stadium 1​
Warioware​
Green Hill Zone​
Skyloft​
Skyworld​
*Only Playable in Singles​
**Only Playable in Doubles​

GaretHax

Smash Journeyman
Def. going, hope to see another large turnout, though the lack of people posting atm is kinda bizarre.

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
Ill go ahead and give my post for the official Cosign

Lol Havent touched any smash since the first Homefield tourney. Ill prob place like 7th in brawl lol

Dr4gonBlitz

Smash Cadet
How much will it cost to enter the tournaments? My bro and I are thinking of driving all the way up from ORLANDO!

GaretHax

Smash Journeyman
Be great to see ya again skater, pretty hyped for this. I just got back in town from being all over the damn place, it will be nice to get re-acquainted with everyone. Hopefully I'll be able to start playing people regularly again now that things are calming down. Also so glad Melee stream is back on for EVO, the Smash community is 08 Metaknight-tier, get on that sweet SS level! Four emails and an hour on the phone well worth it. Look forward to seein everyone this weekend, hype!

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
08/10/13 - Tournament at Manko & Zone's place

Games Featured Include:
- Melee
- Project M
- Mortal Kombat
- Injustice
- Blazblue

V1CE

Smash Champion
ya i only lost to loser and got 2nd in brawl... pm i suck in and lost idk... I barely lost to loser but its cool.... dude u and the crew gotta play with us more im dying out here!!!

Top Bottom