• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BEAST COAST Genesis Crew Discussion

Cia

das kwl
oh.. ****. i was so cocky in my post that i forgot to include Scar.. LOLOL. just scratch my name out and put "Scar".

and both East coast teams just win

:colorful:

edit: LOL @ me forgetting East Coast rapists. swift, u mascot A. i'll mascot B :D

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
I'm going to be the team coach. I'll wear a business suit and yell in everyone's faces, and provide gatorade or red bull or something :D

Cia

das kwl
team b has enough missles for both crews.

besides PC, M2K, BUM, Skler, Alukard, DJN all have **** samus'.

we're covered. :D

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Dazwa, you can leave that gatorade thing to me. I'm the water boy. (You know the ironic tihng...is that I'll probably do something like that too.) Just point at me and be like, "Bobby Bouche!!!" (that's also happened to me, xD)

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
ame, our coaching/rehydration tandem whirlwind will conquer genesis.

The crew can help too.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
LOLOL @ Eggm

i wanna make a list just because..

1. P.c. Chris - Fox
2. Mew2King - Marth
3. -Darc- - Jigglypuff
4. (*Jman*) - Fox
5. Cort - Peach
6. Cactuar - Fox (you better go fox or I will murder you)
7. Teh_Spamerer - Fox? Falco?
8. Heart Break Kid - Marth
9. ChuDat - Ice Climbers
10. Scar - Falcon
* Eggm - Falco
* RENO - Sheik
*Tec0 - Sheik
* = Alternates

they would wreck crews.
I don't think KDJ will go. Added Scar and Reno and characters. I think our list needs more sheik and less fox. Reno should definitely be considered here. That jerk is really good.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
ame, our coaching/rehydration tandem whirlwind will conquer genesis.

The crew can help too.
It's on, xD. Our crew will be the most relaxed/focused crew out there. (relaxed as in not worried, focused as in has their head in the game at all times. ^_^)

Mango eats foxes.
Okay, thank you, I was wondering if I was the only one who thought about that. I should really just speak my mind more. I still think we could DJN's Mario, xD. It looks like a good team. I still think a wee bit more variety will handle business.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
I mean it is a good idea to have character variety, but overall skill is way more important than characters. If we had 10 **** foxes and a few decent other guys, I'd probably still go with the foxes.

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
I bet KDJ will want to go eventually. I'll convince him.

I was getting wrecked by him the other day and shot the idea at him, and he had no idea what I was talking about.

kirbstir

Smash Lord
I'd like to convince more MD/VA to go; I'm certainly in the planning stages

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
the thread was created by scar and atlantic north.....so like I hope ppl know that its DEF about melee. Majority could probly care less about brawl

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
I'm going to be the team coach. I'll wear a business suit and yell in everyone's faces, and provide gatorade or red bull or something :D
you and I and someone else should all bring suits and be like starcraft coaches. You know, sit there stoically in our suits while our nerdy teams demolish each other in vidjo games.

and wes eats mangos
I hear they do that in the Caribbean.

Also, **** those lists. After 5 months of hyperbolic time chamber training with Port Chester Christopher, I'm going to be at least #3 on everyone's list :p

pockyD

Smash Legend
if it wasn't going to be so uncomfortable in a venue with 400 people in july, i'd be in for sure

we'll see when the time comes =\

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
team b has enough missles for both crews.

besides PC, M2K, BUM, Skler, Alukard, DJN all have **** samus'.

we're covered. :D
if all 6 of those players did a tourney match with samus and u totaled the # of missiles they all shot, i bet you mine will be more than 2x that number if im on stadium :)

not trying to say i should be on a crew obviously im not where near their skill, and im prob not going to genesis. i just like talking about missiles

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Memphischains...yes there is Brawl crews. I'm sure that the discussion will be brought up, eventually. However, the people in this thread....so far....don't really have much input on who to send. Personally, I've got a generally great idea of who to send...but because newer players are popping up and getting good all the time in Brawl...it's hard to say.

Edit: Mogwai...I'd wear a suit. Just because I'm used to it =p. I'll even wear my "Purple Pimp" suit. I haven't worn that one in a while...come to think of it.

Cia

das kwl
i suppose we should have a brawl roster too <_<

1. Mew2King
2. Teh_Spamerer
3. Azen Zagenite
4. NinjaLink
5. BUM163
6. ChuDat
7. Snakeee
8. Atomsk_92
9. Plairnkk
10. *_ANTI_*
* Boss
* Inui
--------------------------

my knowledge of the brawl community is awful. this list was just word vomit.

Top Bottom