• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Beast Coast TvC General Discussion

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
you are ********. The game officially hit the US on tuesday and it's AMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZING. OMG. If you like fighting games, there is literally no reason not to own this game. Like Smash, it's pretty easy to pick, but has a lot of depth and is difficult to master. Anyone else playing this game at the moment?

My early impression of the new characters is that Frank West is the best and Zero is the worst. Frank kinda reminds me of Snake in Brawl, because he feels so out of place and it's hilarious.

Feel free to post anything TvC related here. Strats, Friend Codes, etc. Also, I hear the game has a really good net code, which is surprising, because it's on the Wii.
What about people like me who own a wii with a broken disk drive?

LOL.

TheRockSays

Smash Journeyman
Man Marn is good but how dumb can you be to fall for the same tactic with alex the back charge to another back charge barouque.Man i saw one of my favorite players RoyalFlush get harrased by the same combo Marn was r@ping peoples he was undefeated.All you gotta do is pick ryu pressure hadouken, when he does mistake punish him. But his Zero is very Aggresive you gotta save the special bars for him because its very hard powering out of the corner.

TheRockSays

Smash Journeyman
Against a Zero who has you in the corner and knows his BnBs with amazing excution. You dont get out. Ever.
Well i have been able to power out only with Casshan because of after burner it lets you takes hits and i also have gone through finishers and smacking my opponents out of them.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
MUTAN KICK MUTAN KICK MUTAN KICK MUTAN KICK MUTAN KICK MUTAN KICK MUTAN KICK MUTAN KICK MUTAN KICK MUTAN KICK MUTAN KICK MUTAN KICK MUTAN KICK

It's Ryusei...

And no, just learn the j.AA infinite/loop/whatever.

You can do it out of his sweep to most of the cast, and you can combo out of it using 326AB into a air combo. (Which loops into a crapload of Ryusei's.)

You can also combo into the j.AA loop using the Ryusei (B.)

Anyone know any good Soki's?

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
It sounds like Mutan to me. :V

That and I'm just poking fun at how you can jc the second kick into more kicks and bbq into a 3rd set and use the restored double jump for a 4th set.

**** is funny

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
i like how its already gotten to the point where WC just shouts "AYE" for ever mutan kick they see like how when M2K gets that CG on Fox.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
We got no jokes with that, just teeth clicking.

lmao, I only play with the same 3 people. I played with Ether once, I wanna do it again since I've been practicing this time.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Rockmans damage output is ***. I hate Zero, I feel all scrubby using him, but he is mad fun.

I dropped him for Soki.

Any good Soki's out there?

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Rock's DPS isnt bad anymore. He can do 20b-30b+ combos easy now.

And he has wall bounce combos and easy meter building.

plus his VARs are sooo sexy

Top Bottom