• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BEAST updates/info dump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acryte

Smash Ace
wow, didn't lose a single match? BEAST. also, Good **** from Ice, I really want to see those matches anyone know how many setups were recording?

Helios

BRoomer
BRoomer
Good stuff with the updates, Slhoka!
Thanks everyone for making this a tournament to remember =)
Shoutots to come soon <3

t3h Icy

Smash Master
I thought Armada only won 3-2 vs Amsah in Winners' Finals since he did Sheik dittos, lol.

Rostigalen

Smash Journeyman
4-2, and yeah, Ice vs Amsah.

When the videos of Hack's white Kirby are released, people will go nuts. 3-0 against Pamaro and 2-0 against Ice's Marth (0-2 against his Fox, that match-up is impossible). Oh, the hype!

Also, Calle W's 3 stock comeback against Jeapie (right?) was too damn good, although there were some really nice Falcon Kicks from Jeapie as well.

Dr_Strangelove

Smash Journeyman
The second vids of this are up, I demand they be linked here.
Agreed.

I had a miniature stream shout at waffles about the dgdtj vids not being up. He probably didn't deserve it but it felt good, and I really want to see what happened. D:

Tero.

Smash Champion
Germany/Austria really beasted this event.
Ice 's going to beat Amsah next tournament and Armada the tournament after.

PoundSlap

Smash Journeyman
@Zetroxx:

im not gonna argue with fanboys but i give you some good advice: only if ice sees things before they happen, like armada does, only if ice is able to know every single counter attack for every situatiuon and every position, like armada does, only if ice is able to adapt to a player that you cannot adapt to because he is unpredictable and just too skilled, then yes, ice maybe can play a close set with armada.

ZetTroxX

Smash Journeyman
btw. Jeapie could have won that set against calle w; last match last stock he read him right like 5 times, and he falcon kicked 5 times -> the crowd just went NUTS! also above 100% he stomped calle and up-B´d him afterwards; Jeapie is the coolest mother****er I´ve ever seen. Playing the piano ****in good + maining CF + entertains the crowd...I wish I had his children... :_D

Dr_Strangelove

Smash Journeyman
btw. Jeapie could have won that set against calle w; last match last stock he read him right like 5 times, and he falcon kicked 5 times -> the crowd just went NUTS! also above 100% he stomped calle and up-B´d him afterwards; Jeapie is the coolest mother****er I´ve ever seen. Playing the piano ****in good + maining CF + entertains the crowd...I wish I had his children... :_D
I think he was improvising while Hack beatboxed. Srsly, it was awesome! :)
OH COME ON. You can't just say that without linking a video, it's not fair. D:

leffen

Smash Champion
jeapie starting doing a comeback when the crowd came vs calle w, and lost because he was riding the hype.
This only made the match even more hype :D
If he wanted to I think jeapie would've won though.

Jeapie + Hack=****

PoundSlap

Smash Journeyman
sorry to post this but im the biggest armada fan ever. and it makes me so happy to see that no one is able to even take a game off him because hes just that good - no, not even that good, he is literally untouchable. and also hungrybox doesnt come close to his skill, mango admitted himself that hungrybox playstyle consists only of cheap stuff and its sad to see that this can work against peach, a character that is perfectly designed to get comboed by jiggs.
silent spectre is in no way comparable to armada, that was also a dumb statement.

pound V is gonna be so ****. i know armada will get #1 hes just the biggest smash legend ever.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
This message is hidden because PoundSlap is on your ignore list.

oh man that feels good

i never thought i would have to do it

but to keep myself from getting banned

had to do it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom