• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BEATDOWN - New DK Combo Video ft. CnB | Chandy

CnB | Chandy

Smash Journeyman
The 8-month labor of love is finally complete! Please enjoy BEATDOWN, the second installment in my DK combo video trilogy. If you enjoyed this video and want more juicy Chandy content, follow me on Twitter (@ATXChandy) or Twitch (twitch.tv/cnb_chandy) and become a true #ChandyFandy! Also, please let me know which up air was your favorite out of the 158 that appear in this video. If you're craving more DK destruction, my last combo video, BRUTAL, can be found here.

-Ya Boi,
Chandy Chandy Chandy Chandy Chandy <3 <3 <3

GRsmash

Smash Rookie
Awesome! It's always nice to see more hype DK videos.

Last edited:

jonnobigz

Smash Apprentice
Awesome video! I even saw a shout out to me near the end, although I don't know why! But I appreciate it. Keep it up Chandy, you remain my favorite DK main, along with old school Bum.

CnB | Chandy

Smash Journeyman
One does not simply beat SFAT without getting some mad Chandy respect. The news came to me at a time when I really needed to regain confidence in DK's viability in the current meta and it's one of the reasons why I still play him today.

jonnobigz

Smash Apprentice
I'm honored that I've helped keep the dk fire alive. My whole college is very dong friendly now too, so I'm glad I've been a driving force. All of us DKs will keep advancing the heavy metal, it's coming.

Top Bottom