• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Beginner's Question

Dannyboy

Smash Rookie
I just got Super Smash Bros last month and have a quick question. It probably has already been brought up but I could not find it among the post.

When playing I have noticed that player 1 can use the remote & chuck, but players 2-4 do not have the option to use the chuck. I have looked everywhere I could think up to see how to set the controllers for players 2-4 for the remote & chuck, but can't find it. I know other controllers may be faster, but I have multiple people who like using the chuck. There's got to be some simple way to change the setup.

Thanks for your help

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
No, it shouldn't. Maybe you're doing something wrong, or your Wii is just messed up. I dunno; sorry.:(

Dannyboy

Smash Rookie
The chucks work fine on other games. In fact, if two players do the Subspace Game, both can use the chucks. It only on the Brawl game where players 2-4 cannot use the chuck.

Phantom7

Banned via Warnings
If you're plugging a nunchuk to player 2-4's wii remote, there is no reason it shouldn't work. I'm not a mod, but this really isn't the place to be discussing this.

Top Bottom