• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bendigo Brawl at The Zone on 17th of May- Rules Added!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Oh, it does too. Oh well my bad lol

Costs that much to get to Ballarat, so I just made a simple assumption - not fussed either way

It's $22 for you if you're holding concession

tibs7

Smash Champion
alright sweet 20 is alright i guess! Cao ill probably catch the same one as you then

tibs7

Smash Champion
i think im cathcing the 7:40 from bengido......get back home 10:30 or something....

NoahMotion

Smash Rookie
i went so here are some results:
tibs won the main comp and got the dsi
but he did get dawged from a kirby (one of my friends haha) that foot stooled him for a win in the semi finals but he came back with vengence easily deafeating everyone in the final with 2 smash balls

There weren't to many people at the after tourney i got knocked out and left but tanman, siyro and his little bro weres still in so im not sure who won that.

Siyro

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, Edge came second, and Cao got double teamed. Tanman fails at throwing backwards, and I'm awesome at sudden death by one complete screw up that is a Proximity mine.

And Tibs won the DSi and has now earned the title...

The King of Scrubs!

Who lost a match to a scrub.

By the way Noah, Edge is gunna get your $5 back to ya. Well done on Fourth for our small tourney.

nintend0

Smash Rookie
comp

hey guys i was at the bendgio smash comp

i was the guy hanging with NoahMotion

haha i was that scrub that beat tibs

tibs7

Smash Champion
kids are annoying.
yeah i thought i lost (for good) when i was footstooled at like 20-30% by nintend0.
aw well hopefully the zone or bendigo will have more smash another time =)

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
lucky tibs getting a dsi >=(.

Nah gratz =]. Guess all that matters is that everyone had fun ^_^, i didnt go but i still had a super awesome day <3

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
so not only is he victoria'a best smasher, but also it's luckiest? geez...

looks like i didnt have to go anyway. team7 still brought home the prize ;)

Tanman

Smash Journeyman
My evil plan is to take control of the tournament and make it our rules, but with their prizes - Especially if we bring the TV's and Wii's so they don't have to hire any. And I'm still beating myself up about that Sudden Death match, What the hell I was thinking...

Oh, and I don't have official results of the entire 'tournament' group for our Tourny (Lol, 10 people) but I won through the winner's bracket without a loss to my name. ^_~ 2nd was Edgegames, Who lost to me twice, 3rd was DS, Who lost to me, and then Edge, 4th was No.Mo, Who lost to Edge and DS and who, incidently, is awesome, unlike Nintend0 because he STUCK AROUND. Even if he ***** Tibs' Diddy. 1st prize

Highlight of the day had to be MC'ing. God that was fun, even if it was an incredibly easy to please crowd...

NoahMotion

Smash Rookie
So, uh, Tibs, I never recieved that DSi for throwing the tourny and coming second. Why don't you stay true to your word? =P

No-Mo and Nintend0, you two should check out stigma-B some day with your other friends aswell. Here is the link:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=210245
yeah i think me and nintend0 will come down on the 30th. but we are just gonna go in a team hopefully my projectiles and his mallet make a good combination. ;)

At least in a team we can get destroyed together :laugh:

Tanman

Smash Journeyman
yeah i think me and nintend0 will come down on the 30th. but we are just gonna go in a team hopefully my projectiles and his mallet make a good combination. ;)

At least in a team we can get destroyed together :laugh:
You'll have to come 'train' for Stigma B with us sometime. There's party food, and Brawl, and occasional match recording, and insults being thrown across the room all the time.

Ahhhh, good times...

nintend0

Smash Rookie
4th was No.Mo, Who lost to Edge and DS and who, incidently, is awesome, unlike Nintend0 because he STUCK AROUND. Even if he ***** Tibs' Diddy. 1st prize

whatever tanman atleast i can back through

NoahMotion

Smash Rookie
You'll have to come 'train' for Stigma B with us sometime. There's party food, and Brawl, and occasional match recording, and insults being thrown across the room all the time.

Ahhhh, good times...
you had me at party food.....

Tanman

Smash Journeyman
4th was No.Mo, Who lost to Edge and DS and who, incidently, is awesome, unlike Nintend0 because he STUCK AROUND. Even if he ***** Tibs' Diddy. 1st prize

whatever tanman atleast i can back through
Ouch, that's a low blow for the guy who got the second chance draw... I think... We'll see how cocky you are when we play a match. >.>

you had me at party food.....
It's probably a good thing you stopped reading, each added thing makes it sound less appealing.

tibs7

Smash Champion
lol ease up on the noobs tanman! we want them to keep coming remember! =)

i dont think ill get footstooled again like 'ever' against you nintend0, i know how you play, singles without items is just a whole different game. i guess we'll see how you 2 go ey.

nintend0

Smash Rookie
lol ease up on the noobs tanman! we want them to keep coming remember! =)

i dont think ill get footstooled again like 'ever' against you nintend0, i know how you play, singles without items is just a whole different game. i guess we'll see how you 2 go ey.
yeah i think my style is more based on laughing at people after they are kirbycided

NoahMotion

Smash Rookie
nintend0, bro, i think you should pull back on the insults haha.

We need these people to help us, where noobs remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom