• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Berkeley/ UC Berkeley smashers

Boijia

Smash Rookie
Hey!
I'm here for summer school at UC Berkeley. I was wondering if anyone was up for some smash (melee) at unit 2, weekly.
-Boi

:)

The___cheese

Smash Lord
Hey. I've tried to smash with the Berkeley people so many times but I usually have no success.

Except their tournaments and that Sasha guy came over. That was cool.

KevinLUU

Smash Cadet
Im going to be going to berkeley for the next 4 years. Hoping to join the smash scene there.

TheLoneDeranger

Smash Rookie
Well, there are a few ways of doing "such a thing". Preferably, you could click on my username and press "Send a private message to TheLoneDeranger" and say something to the effect of "HAY DAWG IM GUNNA B NEAR BERKELEY, DO YOU WANNA SMASH? LUV CASEY." Or you focus onto the quick reply message box and type something of similar meaning.
tl;dr send me a pm and we can smashturbate.

Boijia

Smash Rookie
wow
i was not expecting any responses
you can hit me up on aim
sn: whatsachemist
down for smash anytime except this Saturday and Sunday
midterm >.<

KevinLUU

Smash Cadet
Alright, I'll probably try to contact someone in the fall when i actually move into my dorm. For now, I'm in san jose.

TheLoneDeranger

Smash Rookie
Haha I forgot about AIM, sorry about that :|my SN is scaryforeskin, send me a message for the smashings.
I'll try to smash next Monday or Tuesday after Boijia's midterm... Anybody is welcome to show up (I've got 2 teevees so we can accomodate 5 or 6 comfortably). AIM or pm me if you feel like stopping by, yo.

...Maybe I'll get organized so we can start having weekly smash in Berkeley, that would be fun.

*edit* hey petoo0, i would have smashed tonight but i was fixing my shower :\ I'd like to smash soon though, the last time we played was june :|

Top Bottom