• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Berlin Calling Videos feat. Armada, Amsah, Remen, Ice and many more

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
haha silly americans. time to watch european videos before saying low tiers has no chance against top tiers.
Would you care to direct me to some European low tier players that compete effectively versus your top players with them?

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
I'd like to see these amazing euro low tiers.

Our low tiers can't achieve anything and our playerbase is way bigger.

Lawrencelot

Smash Lord
Would you care to direct me to some European low tier players that compete effectively versus your top players with them?
There aren't any, at least none like Taj or Axe or Kamaster. There's a good DK in Norway I think, a good Yoshi in Holland (and Sweden?) and for the rest the best lowtiers are those of the top players (I might be missing a few)

MrHazuki

Smash Ace
The good DK, Nedech, is from Sweden. He won a WSF against Calle W in the most recent tournament called SVAR11, DK versus Falco.

Radical Dreamer

Smash Ace
I've never played the PAL version, but I think more important than low tiers is considering how well the high and mid tiers can compete compared to NTSC. The last video of the GF from this tournament shows Amsah struggling to take Armada's stock at over 150% because dthrow to fair/uair just doesn't work, and I think this counts for a lot. I would imagine characters like Marth, Peach and Ganon have an easier time against Sheik, even if the matchups may still be in her favor.

Mind Trick

Smash Ace
this *** KK be hating :embarrass
nobody is saying (exclusive) low tiers can take top 5 here, with top players present, but they can definitely act as the odd counterpicks. I'm of strong opinion the character I play (Yoshi that is, with Falco as other main) can definitely compete with only a small disadvantage against the likes of Marth, Ganon, IC's and Peach (not listing other mid/low tiers here).

That said I'm not on the level of the top players (yet), although surely one of the most knowledgable/experienced Yoshi players (not too hard with the amount of players lol).

also people who say PAL is inferior to NTSC are dumb, simple as that :embarrass

Nizro

Smash Journeyman
Me and Armada **** with Kirby.
He's not the worst character not by far, he got the best counterpick stages, most viable combos and great techchase's.
Worst my ***.

P.S Randomness shine at the end of the first match was pure bull****.

Top Bottom