• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best aerial character?

CR4SH

Smash Lord
Of course, being a luigi main, I'm going to vote for luigi. So who do you think is the most dominant character in the air?

For those of you who are going to say wario, remember, luigi ***** wario in the air =).

25%Cotton

Smash Ace
NNID
Samu.S
3DS FC
4785-5442-4678
luigi, jigglypuff, MK.

i WOULD say sheik, but luigi owns sheik in the air :(

bobson

Smash Lord
Metaknight. He's got speed, disjointed hitboxes, multiple jumps, two glides, and every single one of his special moves will move him through the air. Marth gets an honorable mention for having a great disjointed hitbox.

Shy Guy 86

Smash Ace
Luigi, Meta Knight, Marth, Jigglypuff(because the ability to stay in the air for a very long time, otherwise she isn't as good)

I'm not too sure about Marth and Jigglypuff since I never played with them much...

Some Aerial characters I like

Fox, Falco, Wario, Sheik, Kirby, Meta Knight Luigi.

okiyama

Smash Ace
Wario has the most manuverability and his Dair is killer. MK has ridiculous speed and can fly, his aerials can also kill which is a huge plus(Up-B and glide attack can both kill). Luigi can combo with his aerials and Jigg has maneuverability.

So mine would be tied for Luigi,wario,jiggs, and MK.

MSTK

Smash Cadet
I have a certain bias, but I think that Jigglypuff sufficiently rules the air. Those who say MK dominates her need watch out for her moves that do out-prioritize him. And mid-air Rest is formidable.

I'm sort of intrigued that 56k watches his ground:air ratios. I do to; whenever i play I must have at least triple air to ground time, or i call the match a failure.

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
Luigi, wario, Marth, MK.

And Lucario gots the most effective dair in the world.

The battle is supposed to take place in the air in brawl tho. That way, you're less likely to trip.

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Olimar has some extremely strong air attacks, just throwing it out there :O

RedSnowman

Smash Apprentice
Easily Luigi

My roomie is an amazing Luigi main and... well Luigi just owns in the air.
All of his air attacks have amazing priority and he can do 2 attacks with ease in a short hop. His sexkick is also one of the most amazing a-neutrals ever.

MPH Deku

Smash Journeyman
Come on, guys! Mr. Game and Watch!

Sweetspotting his mystery box is like the perfect KO move, and when it doesn't do the job, he can follow off stage and knock them away again. Also, the turtle eats people alive.

Mentally Disturbed

Smash Apprentice
Luigi, Zelda, G&W, Marth, MK and Wario are all very good in the air IMO.

With Zelda, G&W and Marth, most of my game is up in the air (particularly G&W)

I actually find that Ganondorf's surprisingly good as well.

Ilex

Smash Ace
I am being biased, but G&W ***** everyone in the air. All of his moves come out very fast and are literally a wall of priority to anyone who tries to fight him. He out does Wario, Luigi and Jigglypuff easily. I say that MK and Squirtle are the only ones who come close.

Top Bottom