• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best. Article. Ever!

BladeZero

Smash Cadet
Not much to say besides lol

Though this was probably written by someone who never really played the game, and tried it only once when it first came out.

JaimeHR

Smash Ace
http://www.elecplay.com/reviews_article.php?article=411

I thought it was impossible, but I've found the biggest n00b of our time. Enjoy!
That's not a n00b, is a ******.

Apparently he thinks that smash has no depth because of its old school elements and simple gameplay.

It's a shame that article was called a "review" when it looks more like a personal opinion pointing out that he just doesn't like the game for having a 2D perspective and "old" characters.

onegoal...heaven

Smash Journeyman
wow, he just destroyed that game with insults >_>. I wanna show him the adv techs of this game and mindgames soooo bad. Just to prove he's wrong. This guy prolly played it for a day and gave up.

Dark_Ermac

Smash Apprentice
He's like my friend, who nearly broke my tv in with the controller after 5-stocking him with Jigglypuff...

Thedude3445

Smash Apprentice
T.T Well, I'm sorry you can't beat your mom who bet you 20 cents off the rent for staying in her basement, Mr. Conlin.

Jumanji

Smash Cadet
Wrote something, didn't like it, and don't know whether or not I can delete this.

Summary of the post was the review was written over 8 years ago by some guy who it seems did not get to play the game against another person, and never turned items off. Obviously could not of known stuff you all know, probably just had a few hours of game play before having to write the review. And honestly if played alone SBB kinda blows, so it kinda makes sense.

Top Bottom