• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Brawl mains in Canada! 1.0* Updated Nov 26, 09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Llumys

Smash Champion
i know i will beat anyone on WC,im not going to waste money flying over there just to prove what i already know,they can come over here if they think differently....and holy/ally dont come here to prove anything,they come for $$
Well, I'm from WC and you lost to me on an online joke ladder. :p

swordgard

Smash Hero
:p

Looks like region crews needs to happen.

Representing GTA.

:D
I frankly do not know who would win, it's not exactly as clear cut anymore.

On one hand, GTA's top is really good. But so is Quebec's. For west coast, considering minus' placing over there, I don't think they would get destroyed, but I don't think they would win either.

If GTA is doing a major tourney in out of school period, I'l go and try to bring people with me.

Iliad

Smash Lord
Tinman. Chaos emeralds are from the sonic game. Think of them like little triforce shards, kind of. Sonic needs to get them back to restore order to the nature and wilderness that Dr Eggman (AKA Robotnik) has ****ed with.

Also. It's a reference to Sonic's smashball, in which he gathers all the chaos emeralds and goes like super saiyan. Most broken final smash next to landmaster and critical hit IMO.

Also. As for actually literally obtaining them. He prolly bought them from a novelty shop or from online.

Iliad

Smash Lord
Update will be coming shortly, following the next two tourneys in EC, on Dec 19th. We should have an update before christmas. What a lovely stocking stuffer!

.Marik

is a social misfit
I'm telling you all.

That Yoshi spot is mine, very soon.

Too bad personal issues prevent me from attending a lot of tournaments.

Hopefully this spot will be mine for the taking by the end of January. :yoshi:

.Marik

is a social misfit
Trust me.

West Coast is much more underdeveloped than East Coast in terms of skill level and competition.

East Coast is simply more advanced and our tournament scene is more skilled.

If I can start placing good in GtaN region, it will have much more effect than you placing in Edmonton.

Iliad

Smash Lord
Trust me.

West Coast is much more underdeveloped than East Coast in terms of skill level and competition.

East Coast is simply more advanced and our tournament scene is more skilled.

If I can start placing good in GtaN region, it will have much more effect than you placing in Edmonton.
This.

And by this, I mean... This needs to stop. Enough BS about WC being weak and EC being strong. I don't give a **** if you're of this opinion, stop voicing it. Cause it's belittling to WC, when they've proven they're competent smashers.

.Marik

is a social misfit
This.

And by this, I mean... This needs to stop. Enough BS about WC being weak and EC being strong. I don't give a **** if you're of this opinion, stop voicing it. Cause it's belittling to WC, when they've proven they're competent smashers.
I said it before, and I'll say it again.

I don't think West Coast is bad. Just that East Coast, particularly GtaN and Montreal, have much more skilled regions and players for reasons already provided.

Dominic

Smash Apprentice
Nobody might like this, but eventualy i think there is a non zero chances that the best MK is going to have to go to Holy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom