• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Brawl mains in Canada! 1.0* Updated Nov 26, 09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iliad

Smash Lord
I will be PMing panelists for the first ever democratic findings of the Brawl Main-a-thon following Niko's Only in Niagara 3.14

*edit*

Also, if anyone could let me know about the results for the next out west tourney, that'd be good, so we can get a take on how the placings are going on out there.

KC18

Smash Journeyman
lol zhao i'm sure you can get that luigi spot, i don't think i should be up anyway cuz i have no tourney placings excpet for 1 good placing in doubles, and that's doubles haha.

zhao_guang

Smash Lord
NNID
zhaoguang1
lol zhao i'm sure you can get that luigi spot, i don't think i should be up anyway cuz i have no tourney placings excpet for 1 good placing in doubles, and that's doubles haha.
Haha jokes man. From what people have shown me, you hold it down real good for Luigi in your region. That's saying much more than me here in the Maritimes, where people probably believe Marth> MK LMFAO

I hope I can travel over there sometime for a tourny, Luigi dittos would have to be played.=)

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
You destroyed my diddy, thats why you're up there.

I'm never leaving a banana for you to pick up again, glide toss to up b is RIGGED

TheNix

Smash Journeyman
Montreal is pretty much the easternmost community
:urg:

Well, I'm not going to argue. There's maybe a grand total of 8 people even worth mentioning from Newfoundland, and we don't bother keep a thread going here.

I'd love to claim that a few members of our group are good, but it'll have to wait until we can get out to a big tournament... which should hopefully happen sometime early next year.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
What has happened to this thread O_o
There is no reason to discuss for the simple reasoning that no tournaments have passed, once a tourney or two has passed we will start shifting mains around to the respected brawler(s) that have earnt the spot.

And tinman, O_o <--- your eyes are like that in real life, 1 bigger than the other LOL :laugh:

Iliad

Smash Lord
Kuraudo. I'm sorry, but Infzy and Holy are beast. Until I see some proof that your sonic is better there's no way either are being surpassed. That's about as silly as Clouderz saying Superboom is a better snake main than the best player in canada, debateably the best player in north america.

SRTM

Smash Ace
Infzy's sonic is pretty good.
Minus, you should take up lucas again, your good with him.
Kosk. is still the best ganon imo.

I agree with the list for the most part.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Infzy plays a technical Sonic, me? I just don't use Sonic at all, barely use any AT. I just win cause I understand how the game works like Ally.
So thats how you do it eh?

My strategy basically consist of putting every button to shield or grab and pressing randomly on the controller, it works.

KnucklesTheEchidna

Smash Apprentice
Ottawa we are painfully under represented, all we have is saus's ike (and infzy and PND will always be ottawa to me <3)

Next time I see any of the panelists I will mm them as Zelda

P.S. Percon watch your back. He might not be there just yet, but HiDef's kirby is taking over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom