• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best brawl tech... ever

ixdnL

Smash Journeyman
wow. That was actually awesome. Too bad he couldn't finish =T

petrie911

Smash Journeyman
I'm not sure if that can quite compare to Ken ledge teching Azen's fsmash ~5 times in a row. Still awesome, though.

iDizZzY

Smash Journeyman
i loled at this haha
than i loled harder when the falcon still died

still cool tho

Vegeta214

Smash Apprentice
the most epic kind of tech is actually C4 recovery with Snake, DI towards the edge, ledgeteching and actually grabbing the ledge afterwards. i've got it on video somewhere, I'll edit it in once I upload it to youtube.

It's not even that hard to do once you get it down, and it's pretty useful.

JonBeBonanza

Smash Lord
I'm not sure if that can quite compare to Ken ledge teching Azen's fsmash ~5 times in a row. Still awesome, though.
The only reason Kens was impressive was because of the setting he was in. I think I've gotten 5 or so in melee. Anywyas check this towards the end (the last clip, or watch the whole thing if you want). Haha Dav3 and his l' bro, his brother does it 9 times. lol

Click Me!

Awex

Smash Lord
Didn't impress me as much as Lovage teching the underside of Smashville from my Wario bite and surviving while I died.

...On wifi.

Eat a **** Lovage.

Zodiac

Smash Master
That was a good tech for brawl, but its still nothing compared to some of the amazing melee/64 techs that have happened.

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
Great. The most "amazing" tech I've done so far in brawl would be that time I tech'd the wall after getting hit by the Ultimate Chimera 3 times in a row and teching each somehow. <<

I feel somewhat... inadequate for this topic.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Isn't there a vid out there of someone teching Ganon's dair on Yoshi's story? If you ask me, that's epic.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
psycomidget has a wall tech on battefield like 3 times at 190% in tournament its mad funny

Ced5000

Smash Cadet
I lol'd at the fact that Marth was actually at 95% against Falcon.
um... it was a 3 stock match and I had yet to die, and he had 2 stocks (1 after the up smash) so the fact that I took 95 dmg against a falcon deserves an lol? what am I not allowed to take damage AT ALL vs a falcon?

Maruku

Smash Cadet
WEST Tijuana BC Mexico(Right Next to California)
indeed awesome tech

me and my friend had done something similar
i was ivisaur and did a tach of a meteor from ike on the border of Smashville (and thats very small)
you should have seen my desperation of ending the match to get the replay

then a few days later my friend did the same thing but he was snake and i was ike

actualy a lot of amazing things have happend to us on smashville...

i have the replays i will see if i can get some videos up

Edds

Smash Ace
um... it was a 3 stock match and I had yet to die, and he had 2 stocks (1 after the up smash) so the fact that I took 95 dmg against a falcon deserves an lol? what am I not allowed to take damage AT ALL vs a falcon?
they think every match is the same. marth is better than falcon so if they see marth at high damage they just say you suck to make them look better

Top Bottom