• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Brawl Video Ever!

Lecto2007

Smash Lord
While browsing brawl videos on youtube i came across this brilliant video showing loads of scenes from the SSE while avoiding most possible spoilers in the game, well i guess everyone pretty much already knows all the characters in the game. It has some never before seen clips and truly 10/10 in my opinion. You guys should really check it out. Hardly any Gameplay just clips from the Battle between nintendo all stars and the Subspace Emissary.

Heres The Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CswYUlN7BQU&feature=related

S3rious

Smash Cadet
Amazing video Brilliant dude, Watched everything and favourited it.

BTW this should be stickied.

S3rious

Smash Cadet
I like it because it shows alot of mystery in the SSE.
Man i want this game BAD!

Blade Knight

Smash Ace
BLADE KNIGHT WHAT DOES THE SCOUTER SAY ABOUT ITS EPIC LEVEL?!?!?!?11

ITS OVER 9,000! *crushes scouter*

WHAT 9,000 THATS ALMOST AS EPIC AS BRAWL BEING ANNOUNCED!

Darth Ace

Smash Rookie
GAH! Too many spoilers sir! I couldn't watch it for too long because I want the whole thing to be a surprise. Granted, even if I knew what was going to happen I would buy the game anyway, but somethings should be left secret.
Loved the parts I did see though, thx for the find Lecto-san.

Ca$hoholic

Smash Journeyman
The Cold north! even though it is pretty hot...
GAH! Too many spoilers sir! I couldn't watch it for too long because I want the whole thing to be a surprise. Granted, even if I knew what was going to happen I would buy the game anyway, but somethings should be left secret.
Loved the parts I did see though, thx for the find Lecto-san.
Yay im not the only one who did that! xD

Of what i saw = Awesomeness though lecto ;P

Darth Ace

Smash Rookie
Yay im not the only one who did that! xD

Of what i saw = Awesomeness though lecto ;P
Of course. There's a reason they're called "Spoilers" you know. I'm just glad I was warned in advance (I probablly shouldn't have clicked on the link in the first place, but hey. It's no worse than typing in Super Smash Bros Brawl on google.com)

MajinNecro69

Smash Ace
The only bad thing was cutting off the ends of some of the videos with fade-outs.
But 9.5/10 otherwise :D

TrePVox

Smash Cadet
I have been trying to avoid spoilers of the SSE. Its an amazing movie since I am avoiding SSE spoilers with it hopefully still coming out in March 9th.

Ca$hoholic

Smash Journeyman
The Cold north! even though it is pretty hot...
Your avoiding spoilers right? Did you find any spoilers in the video?
I found quitea few:

The Princess you save turns to a trophy

Diddy kong turns into a trophy

Ness turned into a trophy

Donkey kong turned into a trophy

Dedede works with the SE :(

Luigi turns into a trophy

And many mores that i actually forgot... and it made me l sad that all that was the things i found in 1/2 of the video...

Lecto2007

Smash Lord
Well since you already know that you might aswell watch it in full lol why go half a mile just go the distance.
And there not really spoilers imean are you really gonna regret opening the video?

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
This isn't in the spoiler-free zone, right?

so OMG NESS PLAYERS YOUZ IS HEROS NOW WTF LUCAS IS ALL PANSY-ISH BUT YOU ARE A TRUE HERO YEYEYEYEAHYAH!

Lecto2007

Smash Lord
Ive really gotta stop watching spoiler vids..... THEYRE GOING TO KILL ME WITH ANTICIPATION!!!! -_- 2 weeks is too long... anyways that was a great vid ^^ I liked the falco part too XD

but who else hates the freakin arrow guns!!!!
I do i mean at least a cloud of smoke or something but arrows?? WTF?
But its only 2 weeks away for you in america.
This video almost made me pee my pants lol.

Top Bottom