• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best charcter against 3 characters

mirage_drag0n

Smash Apprentice
OK, I'm in a competition where its 4 players playing a the same time so I have to deal with 3 other players. My question is who is the best character to use against 3 characters?

In the first round, I used Sheik because I mained her in Melee, only to find that it was hard to go and beat up someone when another guy comes in and beats me up. So all I did was stall on the ledge and luckily they were noob so I won.
But the next rounds don't won't be noobs so I'm wondering what charcter should i use against 3 guys?

I also use to main Marth in Melee and wondering if Marth will be a good choice?

Twin Dreams

Smash Ace
If you're playing a game where the last survivor of the free-for-all wins, pick a character that has very good survivability and just spend the entire match running away. Fight the last one.

S2

Smash Lord
Ike isn't an FFA auto win. He's only really awesome if its on time because he can steal kills easily. Unless you play as Ike normally, I wouldn't choose him. He's a great character, but

Pick a quick character with a decent recovery and be defensive. In many FFA's, if an opponent thinks he's just going to get damaged going after you, then he'll go after someone else instead.

Uncle Fitzy

Smash Journeyman
Sonic is good... people tend to ignore trying to get to him because of his speed when there are easier targets and he is good at stealing kills.

East

Crappy Imitation
Doing Tricks in a Mansion Location: Tokyo, JP
I've picked up snake and he seems to be a ffa juggernaut when I play with my friends. Mines and ton's of other projectiles plus his amazing close combat moves make him a great choice; however I do agree with Breakman6, wise play will win you any match.

mirage_drag0n

Smash Apprentice
lol ok i'm gonna try marth next round...
but they really should put up a FFA tier for brawl 1 day...

Top Bottom