• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best falling Warlock punch. Ever.

MMhawk607

Smash Rookie
i guess you can't underestimate the power of ganon

at first i thought ganon was gonna get pwned by the way t-link began the fight

but that falling warlock punch was AWESOME

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Tell him to stop wiffing his dairs in general, he missed several extremely easy ones. Using thunderstorm (lagless dairs ftw) helps too.

Ice9

Smash Apprentice
Tell him to stop wiffing his dairs in general, he missed several extremely easy ones. Using thunderstorm (lagless dairs ftw) helps too.
He sucks and doesn't wanna get better, but ill pass on the info, i just wanted to show a badass FWP

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
He sucks and doesn't wanna get better, but ill pass on the info, i just wanted to show a badass FWP
Cool, do so.

And one more thing, "don't get hit". He jumped into the **** too many times.

Firstly, he doesn't just have to ___....

A. Jump at the enemy
B. Dash
C. Roll

...to move, there is walking and (god forbid) jumping away.

From there, a little talk about safe options would be nice, but recognizing that there are more then those 3 methods of moving is a major start.

Gymn

Smash Cadet
Gannon FTW

That was a nice gannon punch and yea, he could learn to walk and jump, if he keeps that up he will be owned by more players l8r :dizzy:

S.O.G.

Smash Rookie
Wow!! amazing ending, that gave me a lot of new ideas of how to use my ganondorf, I think your bro played well of course there is one point of view for tha ones that are wathching and other point of view for the ones that are playing, is always easy to talk when you are not the one with the control in your hands, I believe your bro is gonna get better for shure!

manhunter098

Smash Lord
I was REALLY surprised that Gannon actually won that fight. With his first pitiful failure at recovery...I realized he wasnt any good. Still, that was a great Warlock Punch...but seriously...your brother needs to learn do dodge attacks and punish better. There were a couple moments where I just expected him to Flame Choke, but he did the Sparta Kick instead and totally missed it.

Oh, but did I mention that was a great Warlock Punch, so maybe your brother didnt totally suck with Gannon.

rehab

Smash Journeyman
That toon looks like he knew his character's stuff. It's too bad he underestimated Ganon. It's still surprising how people can fall for killers you can see from a while away like a Man Punch or Dedede's bomb hammer.

Miller

Smash Lord
That was a nice gannon punch and yea, he could learn to walk and jump, if he keeps that up he will be owned by more players l8r :dizzy:
I was REALLY surprised that Gannon actually won that fight. With his first pitiful failure at recovery...I realized he wasnt any good. Still, that was a great Warlock Punch...but seriously...your brother needs to learn do dodge attacks and punish better. There were a couple moments where I just expected him to Flame Choke, but he did the Sparta Kick instead and totally missed it.

Oh, but did I mention that was a great Warlock Punch, so maybe your brother didnt totally suck with Gannon.
GANNON-BANNED

And wow, that was intense

Grape Ape

Smash Apprentice
It seems like he woulda hit with more smashes if he didn't charge em up. a lot of them missed by a fraction, but were also charged a tad, and the charge time might have screwed him. JUst sometihng i noticed.

Top Bottom