• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

best FS?

sammy p

Smash Lord
im sure someone alredy made this thread and if they did!
my deepest apologies!!

but wats the best final smash in the game?
it could be based on experience or its range or standards overall!
wat do you guys have to say?

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
I say marth because its epic and I'm biased. :)

Oh, and you can find out if a thread has been made already by using the Search Function.

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
Super Sonic! if you can control all that speed like level 9 cpu's, you can completely destroy everybody else at least once. The only thing i say that could get away is if you a starman or your meta knight and do infinite dimensional cape.

sammy p

Smash Lord
hmmmm..... i dont know who to say!! i think both of you guys hit it in the head!

and thatnk dragonblooded! i prolly cuda figured that on my own if i wuda lookd a littl bit but im lazy anyways!! :laugh:

o wait!! i like jigglypuffs!! call me crazy but she covers the whole stage(cept New pork city and hyrule castle of course!) and if you come into cantact with her at all your SOL!! lol

xTrav8

Smash Cadet
Sonic, the space animals, and maybe Snake. None of the others are really good, and this WAS a common topic back when people used items.

xTrav8

Smash Cadet
Jiggs.
Specially on:

- Bridge of Eldin
- Battle Field
- Final Destination
This is wrong. Jiggs is no risk because you can just plank. You're safe near anywhere.]

@theabovepost - PT isn't a threat. You can DI out, and it's easy to dodge to begin with.

BSP

Smash Legend
Super Sonic, Falco and Wolf's landmaster, Snake's are candidates for the best. IMO, super sonic is the best. it lasts a long time, and for its power, it's very easy to control.

xTrav8

Smash Cadet
Super Sonic, Falco and Wolf's landmaster, Snake's are candidates for the best. IMO, super sonic is the best. it lasts a long time, and for its power, it's very easy to control.
Thank you for repeating my same post, only with words. QFT.

Sci

Smash Cadet
Space animal FS guarantees a KO by just sending them high in the sky. Luigi has a similar situation if you activate it when your opponent is near the edge.

Iri5hL3gaCY

Smash Cadet
for a guaranteed KO i go for all Star Fox chars., but for the most kick*** looking FS i go with ike's

Shadow13

Smash Journeyman
This is wrong. Jiggs is no risk because you can just plank. You're safe near anywhere.]

@theabovepost - PT isn't a threat. You can DI out, and it's easy to dodge to begin with.
you can't plank on Bridge of Elden, and if there are 3 characters then it is hilarious :laugh: to see them fight over the ledge.
I think Samus and Ganon have good FS, thought someone else would've mentioned them, seems like they are meant to balance out the crappiness of the characters :laugh:.
Fox's and Falco's tanks are better than Wolf's because Wolf's doesn't last as long.

Koala

Smash Cadet
Sonic is great like everyone said. I personally think that Diddy Kong's and Yoshi's are good also because they are pretty powerful and also pretty easy to control.

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
Spacies. Once they get a single kill, they can just wait for you to respawn and fly you off the top of the screen.

It's really gay, for lack of a better word. Annoying doesn't fit it, nor does cheap.

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
Spacies. Once they get a single kill, they can just wait for you to respawn and fly you off the top of the screen.

It's really gay, for lack of a better word. Annoying doesn't fit it, nor does cheap.
But fox can't. His landmaster is way to slow on flying, unless the person kept tripping on it.:laugh:

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
WARIO!

So many jumps and kill POWA!
Wario and ROB are probably the next broken things after Spacies/Sonic, other than maybe Jiggs on Bridge of Eldin (JIGALEEEEEEEEEEEE-*crack* DIE PUNY MORTALS) etc.

Oh wait ROB can do it too lol.

Viperdev

Smash Apprentice
yea warios fs is pretty dangerous to some 1 that knows how to use it 2

and like every1 else said super sonic is pretty good 2

and I use pit so most of the time the landmaster tanks don't affect me much especially if its on final destination

Da-D-Mon-109

Smash Lord
:flame:
This is something that should be discussed on Roy_Own's Thread, once we've gotten the Pokemon Votes out of the way (We are currently on Entei vs Snorlax, but since that vote's pretty much over, we're about to move to another set).

But, since the Final Smash vote hasn't occured yet...

The best Final Smash has to be Falco's Landmaster. It flies faster so it gets better respawn kills than Fox's, and it lasts longer than Wolfs.

Bowser's, Diddy Kong's, Wario's, Yoshi's, Link's, Zelda's, Ganondorf's, Toon Link's, Fox's, Wolf's, Pikachu's, Snake's and Sonic's, amoung others, are also very good.

It seems that the best are the ones that transform the character (those also seem the most fair, since it actually takes skill to use them right, plus the other character can outkill them {Sonic's is only undodgeable when a Computer is using it}), or those that will produce instant kills (probably the cheaper ones, but still dodgeable) are the better Final Smashes.

Most of the rest, you can easily dodge out of and protect yourself (I've stood in the middle of Mario's on some stages, and been completely untouched, without pressing a button).

:flame:

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
Falco, Wolf and Pikachu in my opinion.

Although Konga Beat and Peach/Luigi's are pretty epic as well.

Top Bottom