• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Ganon - Better Than Kosk.(combo Video)

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVusX2gSI2w
A little teaser-esque mini-compilation video of various combos done to some WC Canada professionals who Kosk had a very hard time against.

This combo video is made from 5 matches worth of footage because I don't play brawl and that's all i really had. I only play in tournaments to beat everyone because I always do anyways. Anyways, I'm pretty sure the video sums it up quite well, as well as the video's description and tags or whatever. Also, if you guys want to see the effectiveness of perfect infinite reaction-based chainchoking, then you should def watch this video because it accurately displays the usefulness of that technique and stuffs.

Also Kosk, I'm not gonna MM because

1. I don't like taking money from people like that

2. I play melee

3. I could be playing melee during the time I ganon ditto you.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Oh **** the vid is out. Victra ***** pretty hard; beating any MK/snake coming his way. He can even handle falco well. Placing well in tournies constantly, victra is just a total beast.

William Howard Taft

Smash Rookie
Hey Victra, do you ever get hard thinking about how much you love how much you play Super Smash Brothers?

That's cool that you play Melee, though. Brawl is gay. You proved how gay you think it is by recording you playing it and editing an internet video about it.

T-block

B2B TST
you guys have no idea what this guy can do. vids can't even begin to show vic's skill...you gotta be there to feel the mindgames flowing out of his fingers

ZeonStar

Smash Ace
What, did you guys come in droves from this guy? None of that was impressive, he was chainchoking a CHARIZARD, his roll is like the shortest ****ing roll in the game, easy as ****pie to do. Oh wow, he f-smashed a wario, oh my! A short little combo into a D-air OH GOD KOSKINATOR, WHERE YOU AT, HE SPIKED HIM! SHIIII

Just the fact that he called out Kosk through that short little craptastic video sort of disgusted me.

Not to say your not good or anything, pretty good stuff, but the video just seemed sort of disrespectful.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
What, did you guys come in droves from this guy? None of that was impressive, he was chainchoking a CHARIZARD, his roll is like the shortest ****ing roll in the game, easy as ****pie to do. Oh wow, he f-smashed a wario, oh my! A short little combo into a D-air OH GOD KOSKINATOR, WHERE YOU AT, HE SPIKED HIM! SHIIII

Just the fact that he called out Kosk through that short little craptastic video sort of disgusted me.

Not to say your not good or anything, pretty good stuff, but the video just seemed sort of disrespectful.
To be honest, I think your highly overreacting.

Also I think Koskinator is going to have many lulz at this compared to you.

Jekyll

Smash Ace
I thought that vid was impressive for the first half of it. Then it dawned on me that you're probably not playing with your genitals, and honestly nothing even stood out for me after that.

I was waiting for the right time to release this, but with stuff like this popping up, I'm sure the world needs to see it. Check out my ganon's moves and see what you're doing wrong. And yes, it's all taken from tournament footage where I'm playing with "the boys downstairs."...Which is how Ganon is meant to be played.

Experience The Intensity: A Ganon Video

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
When one says "Chain Choking", one reffers to (Reflex based Gerudo Tech Chasing)

The first Chain Choke clip on Charizard was cleary based on predicting his rolls, since you took action before Charizard did.
>_>
The second time you CC'ed him, looked dope, though.

btw, you only play Brawl when yr with your irl friends, right?
I think you told me before.
So I really hope you didn't give them instructions like "Roll left, roll right, GetUpAttack, roll left!"
... JK, Of course you didn't =p

It could be quite awesome if you made a longer Ganon-vid with lots of CC'ing on random chars :]

I thought that vid was impressive for the first half of it. Then it dawned on me that you're probably not playing with your genitals, and honestly nothing even stood out for me after that.

I was waiting for the right time to release this, but with stuff like this popping up, I'm sure the world needs to see it. Check out my ganon's moves and see what you're doing wrong. And yes, it's all taken from tournament footage where I'm playing with "the boys downstairs."...Which is how Ganon is meant to be played.

Experience The Intensity: A Ganon Video
Daum, your CV tailer looks awesome, Jekyll.
You should watch mine: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0xyv7_Zobo&feature=channel_page

Ant1

Smash Ace
The chainchoking was fairly impressive. You even beat my record of 7 in a row!!
When i chaincoke past like 4 times i start laughing :chuckle:

This video although is not that impressive, Ijosh's combo video was rediculously insane and i still think this will not top it.
U were facing all low tiers (except Wario) so its not as awe-inspiring. The part where u spiked the wario was stupid. What exactly was he doing dropping down so far, he basically walked into that spike.

Anyways good vid :)

Koskinator

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3308-4564-8881
ok vic. lets have a little "competition". no money involved. we ganon ditto best of 5. loser has to sneak up on luke and grab his ***. gg

Ant1

Smash Ace
im not hating on his ganon. Im just sayin that Ijosh's combo video, was probably the best combo video about brawl i've seen. And that no one cant top that awesomeness.

TP

Smash Master
It's about ****ing time a good player showed interest in chainchoking. You guys do realize it's the only way up from last on the tier list, right? Also, the irony here is incredible. Victra was originally the one person who laughed the hardest at chainchoking, and now seems to do it better than anyone (except myself).

:034:

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
ok vic. lets have a little "competition". no money involved. we ganon ditto best of 5. loser has to sneak up on luke and grab his ***. gg
I tend to do that either way when I see him so. Maybe I'll lose on purpose so I have a viable no homo excuse this time.

It's about ****ing time a good player showed interest in chainchoking. You guys do realize it's the only way up from last on the tier list, right? Also, the irony here is incredible. Victra was originally the one person who laughed the hardest at chainchoking, and now seems to do it better than anyone (except myself).
I never laughed or disrespected chainchoking, I only attempted to implemented the technique in melee but with little to no success (it seems as though the lack of a gerudo/aerudo makes it difficult to effectively chain together chokes.) I suppose attempting to use it in melee may be considered disrespectful.

And don't worry about Ganon being last on the tier list, it's soon about to change. My region has already felt the true power of Ganon. The end up having to resort to Sheik or Falco just to take me out (it's kind of upsetting actually.) But soon, the whole world will feel the true power of Ganon.

ZeonStar

Smash Ace
Ok so maybe I overeacted a bit...ROFL. It was a little late and for some reason the whole rap, and whole im the best thing pissed me off, but now its just hilarious. YEAHUHZ CHAIN CHOKE A ***** MAH BOI

PK-ow!

Smash Lord

Okay so are we being trolled or not?

Either way, I want to money match Victra. If only I could bend space.

Question though: If you predict a wakeup attack what do you do?

TP

Smash Master
Question though: If you predict a wakeup attack what do you do?
Shield, then choke. For most characters (not all), their getup attack is slow enough that this is good enough. Powershielding makes it work on even more characters.

T-block

B2B TST
i played vic in brawl today

once he gets you with gerudo, you might as well put down your controller...at least it makes the chain slower

i almost quit brawl

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
i played vic in brawl today
once he gets you with gerudo, you might as well put down your controller...at least it makes the chain slower
i almost quit brawl
I'll give you a hint:
Roll towards the ledges, and the Chain will be broken.

Top Bottom