• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best idea for a stage ever.

IWontGetOverTheDam

Smash Lord
Wow. I've always been a fan of "games" in Melee (such as this, rather than playing a fighting match) and this looks really fun. Very interesting.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
I like that Box of death and 1 + 1 = ? Stages better, but still, I am so making stages for sports

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
Haha, I wanted something like this in Smash, a little ball game. Smash Ball!

@Demon Kirby: It could be football too, depending on where you are.

CO18

Smash Hero
Thats pretty sweet, there should be an offical thread for Stage created games or something.

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
Freaking awesome, definitely making that stage.

Hopefully in training mode you can have the second player controlled by the computer... I have not used Melee training mode in a long time, but I think I remember an option to do that.

listentomook

Smash Apprentice
hahaha sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet i wont have to resort back to dr mario v dr mario on final destination with caped green shells anymoooooooooooooooooore

awesome video

Feryx

Smash Apprentice
this reminds me of an idea someone had a while ago for a volleyball minigame. I wonder if that could work with stage builder, too.

Anyways, great idea, totally trying this when I get the game

billywill

Smash Journeyman
:) I was just thinking of a stage idea like that yesterday where you play soccer and whatdaya know here it is :)

Demon Kirby

Smash Champion
For the best soccer player, they have to have attacks with great knockback. This means probably no Meta Knight, Sonic, etc.. They also need a decent running speed.

Vote Captain Falcon for soccer player of the year!

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
This is like what happened o halo 3, they made stages that had nothing to do with the normal gameplay.... ITS AWSOME!

Senshuu

Smash Journeyman
LOL, that stage. Awesome. I just wish the ball moved more realistically! It's like it's filled with lead!

On another note, I've seen cooler ideas. (A friend of mine wants to create a stage that's one giant ladder. Snake Eater would be playing.)

Top Bottom