• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best idea for a stage ever.

Asuma

Smash Cadet
They should make one for volleyball now,just make a large median in the middle with a little opening in the end.

Senshuu

Smash Journeyman
They should make one for volleyball now,just make a large median in the middle with a little opening in the end.
Ah, that would be fun!
Then Smash could be like DoA, but without the almost-naked ladies and lack of depth!

Senor Crouch

Smash Journeyman
Awesome, just one more of many stages I am going to build. I am definitely a psycho when it come to building my own stage/map.

I haven't played Brawl yet, but I was always working in the Forge on Halo 3.

Thank you so much Sakurai for Stage Builder!!

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Wow. I've always been a fan of "games" in Melee (such as this, rather than playing a fighting match) and this looks really fun. Very interesting.
Well, I dont approve of your sig....at all... but I agree that this is a good idea.

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
The one problem is you have to get the socccer ball in the game (which would take a while to spawn) and then get it into the middle.

Darkslash

Smash Master
*sigh* ya know, if i had a really good facepalm picture, i would put it here.

sorry i'm a hardcore soccer player, stuff like that just bugs me
Well he isn't much into sports and all. lol

Football Stage FTW. lus we don;t have to spend 10 bucks on this with 2 extra maps that hold no meaning what so ever :laugh:

Top Bottom