• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Looking Characters Face Off!

127crazie

Smash Journeyman
I will compare two characters, and you tell me who is the best/coolest looking of the two!

Vote 1: Mario vs. Luigi

The general consensus here was that Luigi is a beast, cuter, and has a better mustache. Those who voted for Mario seemed to note that Luigi was creepy.

In my humble opinion, Mario has a far superior mustache, but of course my vote doesn't count. The (approximate) vote:

Luigi: 25
Mario: 3

http://smashboards.com/images/char/fox.png

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
ITT this thread was not needed. :/

Magnacor

Smash Ace
Luigi is the dreamy, comical poster boy of the Smash series...
Dreamy. See that? He's even funny! What lady (and Marth) wouldn't want this piece of man-meat? Sakurai and I both agree that Luigi is dreamier then Mario. If you do not agree with The Great Creator of Smash, we shall have you trip into a Snake Foward Smash, get blown into a smart bomb, then into the lava of Norfair, when finally your fate shall be sealed as you die. And Just when you think it's all over you realize you still have another stock and then all of Nintendo gets inside a Landmaster and esplode u.

Egret

Smash Journeyman
You won't find adobe here in Nairobi, pretty much says it all. Also I have a friend named Luigi so I'm more inclined towards the man in green.

Ramgigon

Smash Journeyman
This is where I put whether or not I like Brawl
Dreamy. See that? He's even funny! What lady (and Marth) wouldn't want this piece of man-meat? Sakurai and I both agree that Luigi is dreamier then Mario. If you do not agree with The Great Creator of Smash, we shall have you trip into a Snake Foward Smash, get blown into a smart bomb, then into the lava of Norfair, when finally your fate shall be sealed as you die. And Just when you think it's all over you realize you still have another stock and then all of Nintendo gets inside a Landmaster and esplode u.
:laugh: THIS IS WIN. Especially since he voted for Luigi. ;)

Terrabottuti

Smash Journeyman
I may be biased as one can probably tell by my little 'main' icon, but as far as I'm concerned, Luigi looks better... not by a whole lot since they are generally similar, but he's still taller and less chubby, has a smoother mustache and wears a fancier color than Mario. (as far as this person is concerned anyway) He also seems like a better guy to be around, especially since he'll be happy that someone is finally paying attention to the poor guy... he's only grimdark like in his Final Smash because nobody loves him, except for Daisy but she probably doesn't fill the void too much.

Luigi made me gay. Well, just for Luigi anyway... what a manly man.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Uhhh.... Mario (Peach digs him for SOME reason)

Zema

Smash Journeyman
I may be biased as one can probably tell by my little 'main' icon, but as far as I'm concerned, Luigi looks better... not by a whole lot since they are generally similar, but he's still taller and less chubby, has a smoother mustache and wears a fancier color than Mario. (as far as this person is concerned anyway) He also seems like a better guy to be around, especially since he'll be happy that someone is finally paying attention to the poor guy... he's only grimdark like in his Final Smash because nobody loves him, except for Daisy but she probably doesn't fill the void too much.

Luigi made me gay. Well, just for Luigi anyway... what a manly man.
tl;dr

The 10char limit is sto0pid

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
If you're having trouble deciding between these two, I suggest examining their mustaches.

I think you'll find Luigi to be the clear winner in that department.

fortunArcanum

Smash Cadet
If we went by moustache alone, Wario will win everything.

Luigi is just better. Mario gets a lot of unfair crap dumped on him by a lot of people but he's just not as awesome as Luigi, what with the Poke of Doom, running in flailing his arms, Negative Zone, etc.

Also, Mr. L > Shadow Mario.

Top Bottom