• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Matches of All Time

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Ace: Just fun that one player obviously chokes because he lose to a player that people have not heard/know much about. I think PP is a better player overall but Javi is a beast and he knows the MU for sure so I would not be that surprised if he beat PP again to be honest.

GFs from Smashers Reunion was far away from beeing one of the best sets ever (if you tried to imply that I don't know tbh). Maybe more fun to watch ONLY because it was more close but the game play left a lot to wish for. I guess I don't john high enough like many other top players so if I have a serious problem people can't see it. Then when other top players johns the same people actually think they can see those problems and know if they played good/bad.
No, I certainly didn't try to imply that. I just said GF's were better than WF because neither of you played horribly. I know you didn't play your best in GF, honestly PP could have played better also. Just said GF's were better overall. Not everyone is oblivious to someone's sub-par performance just because they don't john. It's true that not many players can watch a top-level set and see everything that goes on. I wouldn't worry about that though, just keep being yourself and never start johning lol, those who watch a top-level set and only see who won in the end are ******** lol, it's just too bad there are so many of those people.

Top Bottom