• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Meta Knight Stage

shadepaw

Smash Apprentice
I'm a casual player that would like to improve on my skills, and also likes to make stages. So I was wondering, what would be the 'perfect' or best stage for Meta Knight. If there isn't a select, why not make one?

So I'm asking, what would be a good design for a custom stage that'd give Meta Knight the advantage?

bluebolt

Smash Journeyman
make a ceiling, don't make to much area above him (slow falling),make the stage somewhat small, but the choose it large (chances are he is always gonna get back to the stage less likely anyone else)

HMD

Smash Journeyman
why thats not good most of the people know what the best stage is for Mk it's Rainbow Cruse because of how u can move so much and ko people really easily

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
why thats not good most of the people know what the best stage is for Mk it's Rainbow Cruse because of how u can move so much and ko people really easily
The TC asked what it would take to make a custom stage that would give Meta Knight the advantage; not what preset stage is the best.

For the OP, a high ceiling is a good idea.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
MKs Ko's to the left and right very rarely off the top. thats where he gets killed.

stages like jungle japes is a great cp

shadepaw

Smash Apprentice
High ceilings and main KO points to the side for best results? So no need for platforms or anything like that?

Genetic

Smash Rookie
Rofl, if you're fighting Olimar, make sure that the stages don't have edges!!! :D

Buuman

Smash Ace
Every stage, in my opinion works pretty well for meta knight. Stages that work exceptionally well are big stages that he can live long on (which he can gimp people at early %s). And stages like luigis mansion which he can take advantage of tornado spamming

Top Bottom