• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

best move in brawl

Kirbythebanshee

Smash Rookie
Pikachu's down 1, or down b i guess, i dunno, i get confused if 1=b or 1=a, i dunno, but the really cheap thunder move

Its really fun to annoy people by constantly using this move :D

tRoll King

Smash Cadet
I'd have to say pressing start in the middle of a tourney is a good mindgame/AT. Maybe unplugging the controller would be more effective, though.... Crouch taunting with Kirb is also quite a good AT.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Hmm.. well it's definetly bowser's Bomb, it simply gets me a lot of falls

another one I really seem to like but don't really use is Snake's Uptilt.

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
Counterpicking Rainbow Cruise for the lolz.

Joak

Smash Cadet
DDD's jet hammer. I swear, if I got a million dollars every time I used that move, I'd have like one million dollars right now.
Does that mean you don't like it at all, and only used it once... You just gone OFF-TOPIC!

Anyway... Shiek's Chain-Jacket gets my superior vote.
I'm superior to you, you muppet!

:newbie:

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Luigi's down taunt.
Naw, his Up Taunt is much more epic than that, though it doesn't have that kink sound. But for real this time, the best move is the B-Air because's everyone's B-Air is good.

FireKirby7

Smash Lord
Is this best move in the game or the worst move in the game? I can't tell after reading the replies. :/

Oh well, I vote DDD's nair!

§leepy God

Smash Master
Guys guys, everyone should say Ike's Side Smash because it makes you want to just look at it slam the ground at you, it looks so good it makes you want to put your shield down and hold the Control stick down so it could look like your bowing down to it. GOLDEN SWORD FOR THE WIN!!!

.CMW.

Smash Apprentice
I am officially proud of the Brawl community. I expected to come in this thread and see "Metaknight's Tornado" or "Metaknight's Dsmash". You all get many cookies and internets.

.CMW.

Itachi-San

Smash Rookie
Wolf's Dash attack

Its damaging and looks cool when it shocks the opponent.

Mainly because I love the sound of sparks XD!​

Count Ramsely

Smash Rookie
no my best move...i had a really good one once were i Ko'd some one in this really epic Extreme way but it was so long ago i forgot how it happend, who i was and who the person was. but it was something like i hit them really hard a certain way which made them fly off and crash into a wall, bonce back i through a poke ball at them while they were flying and as soon as they hit the ground the pokemon stomped on him and sent him off the ring! the pokemon was that huge Spider like Metal thing. and i think i was Ganondorf fighting Lucario. i know this description doesnt soun very epic but if you had seen is it would have been like, Woah! Lucario just got the Snot beat out of him! XD

Mashour2

Smash Apprentice
Marth's final smash! UNless your in a box or something....then it would be snake's c4.

SZ2K

Smash Rookie
Dolphin Slash! So many uses, so much awesomeness.

Top Bottom