• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Ness in AZ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shashin

Smash Apprentice
I read on a certain someone's post in a certain thread, (Vat-Zero's post in Goop's tourney thread) about someone being the best Ness in Arizona in Melee and Brawl.

Have you people forgotten about me? Seems I need to play more people more often.

Also, whoever this Ness player is, I don't mean to sound belittling at all for I'm sure you're good to obtain such a title, but titles like this shouldn't be placed so frivolously without impunity.

In other words, would you care to have a bout to see where we stand? Friendly of course. ^_^ Either game is fine.

I do believe you're better, but I just don't want to be forgotten.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ehh, being the best Ness in the state is kind of like being the world champion featherweight boxer. Sure, you can beat up those other 80lb dudes, but any average tough guy on the street will kick your ***.

Even in Brawl. He's the only character with a bad recovery. It's stupid. Just play Lucas.

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
My brother can **** anyone one with Ness in Brawl. He's awesome in melee, but he's even better at Brawl. No joke. I can't take that guy. I beat him here and there, but he can beat more people than me. He's too aggressive. You have to shield grab or else your dead. In Melee, he wasn't the most technical, but he didn't need it. He gots mindgames up the butt. He makes you play gay in order to beat him, which is pretty depressing.

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
This thread is done! Jose " Dipset" is the best Ness in Brawl. Thats all he plays with. That kid is too good at Brawl. In melee, probably the same.

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
he's some guy that thinks he's better than Jose. I haven't even seen this guy play. You saw what Jose can do in Brawl, Tai.

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
But yeah, as Dan said: competing for best Ness in AZ is kinda pointless. Kinda like trying to be the best Mewtwo in the world amirite LOL? (Tony, if you read this, don't murder me.)

CHUK

Smash Ace
Ehh, being the best Ness in the state is kind of like being the world champion featherweight boxer. Sure, you can beat up those other 80lb dudes, but any average tough guy on the street will kick your ***.

Even in Brawl. He's the only character with a bad recovery. It's stupid. Just play Lucas.
You forgot about the worse recovery, Olimar.

Die.

EDIT: Thanks for not using the Special Olympics thing, it is unorginal and pisses me off.. >.>

Shashin

Smash Apprentice
Seriously? Who is this Jose? Let's play then, shall we? We'll really see who is the best Ness. I'm usually busy, but I will try my best to play whoever this person is. No joke. Those of you who actually know me know how fearsome I can be with that fat little kid.

I'm just annoyed that someone would make such a bold statement without proof or any way of backing it up.

In other words, bring that ****!

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
Someone close this stupid thread. The discusion was over a long time ago. My Halo thread was taken down. I thought Smashboards had halo thread, but mine gets taken down? Oh...I forgot...Its the boards...nothing matters here.

Shashin

Smash Apprentice
Why is it that you want this thread closed? This thread is not in violation of any rules.

I'm calling out a match in my Regional Community.

Get over it.

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
Seriously? Who is this Jose? Let's play then, shall we? We'll really see who is the best Ness. I'm usually busy, but I will try my best to play whoever this person is. No joke. Those of you who actually know me know how fearsome I can be with that fat little kid.

I'm just annoyed that someone would make such a bold statement without proof or any way of backing it up.

In other words, bring that ****!
Wow...who cares...its just a game...and what if you win? It won't matter, Melee is dead. Your the one getting butt hurt here. You don't see me going crazy when one guy who I never met said he's better. It would be understandable if you actually saw my bro. play or you beat him. So why get mad? Theres no point. :psycho:

People make bold statements all the time. Relax, you play with Ness, we get it. My brother plays melee like once a month and he still can hang with me and maXXX. He doesn't need practice. Even if you did challenge him, how will it be determined? Ness dittos? WOW!!! Thats gonna prove something. Its like having sheik dittos. :psycho:

Shashin

Smash Apprentice
Don't talk to me about being butt-hurt. I initiated this as a friendly competition. You were the one who attempted to attack me and said that no matter what, Jose was better than me. You were the one who initiated the heated battle, not I. I simply wanted to play as a friendly competition. Never did I say he was worse than me, or that I was going to defeat him utterly.

Read my posts carefully before you foolishly judge me upon your mistakes.

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
I don't make mistakes. Read your first post you moron. He created this thread because you read my post. You felt threatened so you wanted to prove a useless point. Your intentions were not "friendly" as you say so don't try to act like they were...your not fooling anyone.

Quote: "you foolishly judge me..." You'll probably try to take that back too. I never personally attacked you before you posted that...now look what you have done. You could of politely said something different, but you wanted to prove something once again.

PS: don't post it wasn't a personal attack. You called my judgments foolish, which discredits everything I say because I'm apparently a fool who can't see through your bull. Its just a game (sigh).

Shashin

Smash Apprentice
This thread is done! Jose " Dipset" is the best Ness in Brawl. Thats all he plays with. That kid is too good at Brawl. In melee, probably the same.
This is one. Also your remark about how I'm "some guy who thinks he's better than Jose."

Prove that I'm not?

It was all just for friendly competition. Unless you can back it up, then shut it up. End of story.

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
WOW... That proved absolutely nothing... and yet my argument still stands strong. I stated what you are to Tai..." a guy who thinks he can beat Jose". What more do you want? " He's this one guy who can beat Jose even though I never seen or heard of him before...I'll praise the the floor he walks on" and " Oh yeah...he also created this thread because Vat- Zero (me) said something that made him mad. Now he wants to prove to the whole state of Arizona that he can beat " Dipset" AKA " J-19" Vat- Zero's Brother. " Well...? If you want to play him, then go to Cali right now and meet with him...he hardly plays, but I think he'll do well. You get mad because I got confidence in my brother and I haven't played or seen a better Ness player in AZ. If I saw you at Tournies playing with Ness, than it would be different, but I don't. I aint trippin, you are, son. I support my bro.

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
That first quote wasn't a personal attack BTW. It was an opinion on skill. Remember, its only a game. Your not Ness in real life. Chill.

Shashin

Smash Apprentice
Do you honestly believe that using the term "some guy," isn't disrespectful in any way? Learn to better word your responses for intonation is lost through text.

I NEVER said I was the best. I simply wish to play him to see who is better. The title is a question to the title that you have bestowed upon him. I just wished to challenge him. Again, you are making bold statements without proof.

I'm asking you to stop attacking my credibility and allow this thread to progress without your comments.

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
okay...I get what your saying.... For one, I didn't say that you said your the best. I said you wanted beat my brother. I know this because I was the who typed it. Two, you are some guy to me...please forgive me if that made you upset, my bad. Three, your right about the whole credibility part, but I can't support something I haven't seen/played/ or heard. Four, why make a thread about Ness if you don't let people express their opinions. Dan plays with Ness too. I think he's good. You don't see him trippin. Five, your right about the whole let the thread stay, I was messin with you...I was just pissed that my halo thread got taken away, even though I heard we have threads for halo on the boards. The guy told me " this is smashboards, not haloboards" and then closed it. Yet, we have "Lifeboards" where people can talk about incest and other dumb stuff I don't want to get into. Do you get me, Shashin? I guess I can't act like them...So go on and do this thread!!! Do it for me!!! Do it for Vat- Freakin Zero!! There should be a thread on every character. It can be called," Character Discussion" :) ahhh its late.

Shashin

Smash Apprentice
okay...I get what your saying.... For one, I didn't say that you said your the best. I said you wanted beat my brother. I know this because I was the who typed it. Two, you are some guy to me...please forgive me if that made you upset, my bad. Three, your right about the whole credibility part, but I can't support something I haven't seen/played/ or heard. Four, why make a thread about Ness if you don't let people express their opinions. Dan plays with Ness too. I think he's good. You don't see him trippin. Five, your right about the whole let the thread stay, I was messin with you...I was just pissed that my halo thread got taken away, even though I heard we have threads for halo on the boards. The guy told me " this is smashboards, not haloboards" and then closed it. Yet, we have "Lifeboards" where people can talk about incest and other dumb stuff I don't want to get into. Do you get me, Shashin? I guess I can't act like them...So go on and do this thread!!! Do it for me!!! Do it for Vat- Freakin Zero!! There should be a thread on every character. It can be called," Character Discussion" :) ahhh its late.
Thank you very much for that. Sorry for the misunderstanding. Dan still plays Ness? I didn't know about that.

I have a couple videos up of me playing Ness from a Teams Tucson Tournament last year. If you wish to know how I play, here is a link to that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABTeVRF8_XI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ej4G5rxMwXU&feature=related

I just wanted to protect what I spent so much hard work on.

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
true...true...I get ya. Dan now plays with falco, at least in melee. He plays Kirby in Brawl.

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
Is this T5? I was there, I guess I didn't see you. You were partnered up with sizzle. I thought he played Samus.

IDK...it was teams...teams really just show how one can corporate with a another player and help each other out. For example, I'm better at teams than One on One. I play sheik on teams, who doesn't? In Brawl, I play marth. For both 1 on 1 and teams. But sometimes someone can be horrible at teams, like southpaw, he can't control himself. It happens.

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
Nevermind.
dude! whats your prob? Chill, I change my Tag like Jennifer Lopez changes husbands. I know people and people know me too. At least I know the right people. I think. I'm not bad, but I'm no Forward. I like being in the C class, theres no pressure...plus I have fun. I love the game and I'm not bad at it. Brawl is where its at now, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom