• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Universe Best NSMB Wii Level Editor?

Owa5489

Smash Cadet
Hey guys. I'm not sure where else to post this so I figure here may be good.

I'm looking to start editing levels on NSMBW. And from recent memory, I thought a newer level editor came out which revolutionized editing and made it a lot easier.

Can someone fill me in on the best way to start this? The best programs?

Also, is it possible to change the music like it is with brawl? I'm guessing it's brstm replacement but I'm not sure...

Thanks in advance guys.

Owa5489

Smash Cadet
That's great, thanks.. I checked out the program it's pretty awesome.

Now I just need to find a community (like Smashboards) for NSMBW hacking. I can get it to run on my (garbage) PC but I can't get it to run on my Macs, so I'll need some help which I'm not sure if I'll find here.

But nontheless if anyone can help me fix this;

Reggie! Error
An unexpected error has occurred during execution of the main script

ImportError: dlopen(/Volumes/Reggie/Reggie!.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python2.6/lib-dynload/PyQt4/QtCore.so, 2): no suitable image found. Did find: (/Volumes/Reggie/Reggie!.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python2.6/lib-dynload/PyQt4/QtCore.so: mach-o, but wrong architecture

That's on my Mac. Runs fine on PC but I can't for the life of me get it to run on my Mac.

Top Bottom