• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-Best of 2007- San Bernardino, Socal (12/29) - Thanks for coming! Go to results now

Knivez

Smash Ace
j.shadows? why do u have the need to reply with something so mundane...so meaningless..so boring..?

Make every post count. no more " something something IS TOO GOOD".

thats the most ****in overused phrase in socal. Everything is TOO ****IN GOOD. we get it. move on.

be a **** like me, spice things up. ya know wtf amirite?

anyways im posting to let people know this has been moved to the next week.

LuCKy

Smash Master
j.shadows? why do u have the need to reply with something so mundane...so meaningless..so boring..?

thats the most ****in overused phrase in socal. Everything is TOO ****IN GOOD. we get it. move on.

stfu knives too good is toooooo good

Knivez

Smash Ace
lucky dont make me 3 stock you again out of 3 stocks in scc pools.

Also i think mango had an away message earlier telling you to go pick up your In & Out shirt from his house.
he said the washing machine was done.

J.Shadows

Smash Champion

why not i'm a boring guy
haha no1 can be a **** like you though you're the champ
i can try but it wont be half as good as your posts

WhatIsFear

Smash Ace
there is a chance i might be able to go to this.

hey st patrick, you probably have a teammate but if not, want to double ganon?

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Bump.

Is the date officially changing? Can we drum up some excitement for this, maybe get out of state support? A list of who's coming and who's bringing what? Come on, this should be a pretty big tournament. I'm down to bring two TVs.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
As of right now, count on it being on 12/29. If the date does change (which would be to the 5th of January), I'll make sure to let people know.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
whatever gets the most people. but you need to hurry up and make it 100% confirmed. it's hard to drum up excitement when you're like, "uhhhh maybe it'll be on the 29th, but might be the 5th."

EvanOk

Smash Apprentice
fellas, i've been livin up the college life, pwning all the noobs in the midwest. i'm getting back the 18th. we're smashing when i get back. 818 4 L1F3

Zarelid

Smash Lord
so best of 07 lets all go out with money matches who wants to money match me I'm only 22nd in socal =)

Top Bottom