• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best of the mixmatched character (Epic looking character inside!!)

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
Ok I was looking through the funny brawl pics when i came across some epic looking characters, I'll post pics of all of the ones i got, and you guys cancast your vote 4 the best and discuss whatever.

Oracle Kirby:

Skeletal Bowser:

Blood Samus:

LOOK SHE SHED HER SUIT!!!!
Blood Zero Suit Samus:

Wolf Fox:

Omega Bowser:

Robo-Knight:

Solid Ike:

Mecha-Shadow:

Dark Lucario:

God-Knight Link:

Deku Link:

Technopuff:

And then the one character that makes an apprearence through another character:

NiGHTS!

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
OK here's a little showdown for ye, a batle of robots: who would win between Mecha Shadow and Robo-Knight

Mmac

Smash Lord
Ugly
Ugly
Ugly
"KILL IT WITH FIRE! O_o" Ugly
Pretty cool
Ugly
Ugly
"Kinda Cool" Ugly
"It's too bright!" Ugly

My thoughts

Darkurai

Smash Master
Nothing beats the Mecha Toon Link and Captain Giga Bowser pictures I took.

PCHU

Smash Lord
Seemed a little glitchy.
Not trying to be rude.

Just saying that some of the characters looked really glitchy, and yet some looked like they could've been actual characters.

Drawing FTW, in some of these cases :urg:

hippochinfat!!

Smash Lord
OMG NUDITY.

http://www.brawlsnapshots.com/snapshots/52724?user=1766.

This one is pretty weird and not just because of the nudity. It's ZSS with Zelda's textures.

Seemed a little glitchy.
Not trying to be rude.

Just saying that some of the characters looked really glitchy, and yet some looked like they could've been actual characters.

Drawing FTW, in some of these cases :urg:
You realize these are texture swaps and not custom textures, right? People have no control over what goes where and stuff.

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
well first of all, that's just a giant link. see that small dot under his foot? FD.
the giga-bowser pic was made by accident. i had several codes on, the character switcher, taunts enable FS, and p3 gets his texture from P4, but i had forgotten about the last one. i wanted to play god, so i decided to whoop some computers while i switched characters and had infinite final smashes. but one of the CPU's had a messed up texture for some reason. it was a bowser. he once killed another of the CPU's, and taunted, getting a FS. that is what eh turned into.

and as for dark lucario, i had the super lucario code on (which only works for P1), and brother was also lucario (P3), and he turned into that after charging his aura sphere.

you can see the rest of my pictures here...

http://s182.photobucket.com/albums/x83/samusrules93/hacked brawlpics/

here are a few of em'

knights!

XACE-K

Smash Master
As much as I want to vote for Solid Ike, Dark Lucario is my favorite so I vote for him.

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
I added those 3, and then another from your link, I may add more lkater, new ADDITIONS:

Blood Samus, Blood Zamus,, knights, and technopuff.

Top Bottom