• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Pits in the country?

Sgt. Pit

Smash Cadet
I'm good friends with Rogue Pit. I know he is up there as one of the top. Me and sagemoon have recorded pit dittos on youtube. I know hes up there with Rogue. But who are the other top pits in the country?

KY_Des

Smash Ace
If you just keep ppl from making it a flame war about who's best, it'll be fine. There was a Pit player that supposedly did pretty well at CoT4. His name was..... Umbra or sumthin like that.

Sgt. Pit

Smash Cadet
Yea i go by xzax1337 on this site aswell, i played umbra and beat him in pools, but like Admiral Pit, UndrDog, Zex. Are they top pits aswell?

Coffee™

I need it....
These threads tend to get old or spam happy pretty fast but it might be a bit more interesting to simply rank the Pits on the board in a sort of Pit board specific PR.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Odds are ill close this thread because of spam, however ill let it stay until any spaming or flaming begins. But like R@vyn said the only thing I can tell you is look at the results. Although Undr and Admiral are both good, as far as I know neither of them have been to even one tourny so you can't really put them on the list (as tourny play and placing can be much different than out of tourny or playing a few buddies over and over again).

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
well i belive sagemoon is the best pit in the country
ryanarius is technically better (if you look at tourney results)
danny is another great pit in the atlantic south
and rogue i believe is the best in atlantic north

not sure about the rest of ppls

madival

Smash Cadet
I have to say, of all the pit matches I have seen, Danny's pit has the best fundementals. He doesnt wingdash or arrow loop often and if he does it has purpose.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
As dumb as these threads are, it makes me sad that the best Pits are never mentioned.

Kool Aid

Smash Journeyman
i never played any of you but i think im up there or just a little far behind

drag0nfeather

Smash Journeyman
Incorrect, the anwser to your original question has an identical anwser to another, more simplistic question
I never had an original question. I don't recall making another post in this thread. Are you confusing me with the OP? Is there a Doppelganger around parading himself as me? I'll tear 'im limb from limb! Veni Vidi Castratavi Illegitimos

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
you obviously dont know who undrdog is...
Undr isn't a bad Pit, but he only has vids of him playing one person over and over and donesn't have much of a tourny record to show (as far as I know) either. So yes he knows that match up/player very well, but if he were to go to a real tournament he would need to know many more. Although he is good, and does have a good Pit so im sure he would do better then most people who haven't been to a tourny in some time.

Riku00

Smash Ace
It's kinda embarrassing to post this becuz this is such an old replay but telll me what you guys think. Remember this is and old replay and i don't play this exact way anymore. Oh and you might find the music annoying so feel free to turn down your speakers. lol

Riku vs Rick

KY_Des

Smash Ace
Uh... I'm pretty good =]

I think I prolly have the best tourney record in regards of the last few months. Though I've also heard Rogue has been puttin in work in his region as well. You did really well at CoT4 didnt you Rogue? Sagemoon is also really good. Idk about his tourney record tho. I know he's placed pretty well b4, but I haven't heard much about him lately.

Look at some of Sage's more recent vids. He's got his own unique playstyle, it's interesting to watching.

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
Though I've also heard Rogue has been puttin in work in his region as well. You did really well at CoT4 didnt you Rogue?
Yea I think I could have done better though. Lol the entire time i was chillin with texas I was asking them how I compared to kown and Ky. *apparently they call you K.Y.*

teh_pwns_the

Smash Journeyman
to my knowledge Rogue Pit and Sagemoon are.. the best.

KY too ( kansas right? )
Its all about sagemoon, ive got a crush on how amazing he is

rogue pit and KY are good from what we've seen, but they just simply havent been to enough tourneys to be considered the best, Sage has been consistently amazing over enough tourneys for the data to be statistically significant

oh and why the hate for herr admiral, even if sage did say that and you agree with him, its not the nicest thing to post

KY_Des

Smash Ace
Yup, I'm from We-Tip-Cows, Kansas lol jk. Yea the Texas guys call me K.Y. They started off saying it wrong and it jus kinda stuck lol.

I'd have to agree that currently Sagemoon is probably the best Pit. Rogue and I have pretty impressive tourney records, but Sage has a longer record with more consistent placings. Both Rogue and Sage have me on skill in the ditto tho. I suck at it lol

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
I'd have to agree that currently Sagemoon is probably the best Pit. Rogue and I have pretty impressive tourney records, but Sage has a longer record with more consistent placings. Both Rogue and Sage have me on skill in the ditto tho. I suck at it lol
Actually I dislike Dittos like a lot. I know the matchup because I've actually inspired people to play pit but it's kinda dumb IMO. Whoever arrows and Fsmash more wins, it's stupid. Anywayz you my tourney record isn't very impressive IMO. I'm guessing your taking in consideration my region? Being the best, or debatably IDC really. But I do see M2k every tourney :(. Losts to him are in the double digits I think :urg:

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
Actually I dislike Dittos like a lot. I know the matchup because I've actually inspired people to play pit but it's kinda dumb IMO. Whoever arrows and Fsmash more wins, it's stupid. Anywayz you my tourney record isn't very impressive IMO. I'm guessing your taking in consideration my region? Being the best, or debatably IDC really. But I do see M2k every tourney :(. Losts to him are in the double digits I think :urg:
i feel bad for you man you have to go up agenst freakin m2k (and your using pit so your at a 65-35 alreaddy)
i have seibrik as my biggest threat and i get a 60-40 on that

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
I played this dude named Pitzer. He's was pretty solid. Never played a universally agreed good Pit though unless he counts. I don't follow Pits rankings. Adm. Pit needs to indulge me sometime.

KY_Des

Smash Ace
I've been working on mine lately. It's gettin there. I jus need to go to more big tournaments and keep doing well. I'm plannin on going to WHOBO and maybe FTB6 (or FBT, i dont remember) so I'll try to do well there to keep my record consistent. I wasnt really taking your region into consideration. I rarely go to tournaments in my region. I stay mostly SW for tournaments cuz they're alot stronger as a region than MW. I'm sure you've played alot of good ppl tho considering ur east coast.

As for seeing M2K so much, I will cry for you lol. I'd actually like to play him honestly. Jus not near that much =P

Kupo, Undrdog have good pits IMO
They do, but they don't attend tournaments from what I know.

Arzengel

Smash Apprentice
It'd be grat to have a tourney ONLY for Pits, but oh well. Personally in my city, Pit is a very very rare breed, and i personally haven't encountered a decent one, except for one guy who'se in another city (wi-fi battles, a bit laggy though).

I missed the national brawl tourney which was held a month ago, and also missed the NATIONAL GAMERS (aka NAGAFEST) about 2 weeks ago, all cause of university exams... (darn them). Some of my pals did go though, but there was no word of exceptional pit users. So does that make me BEST? xD.

Top Bottom