• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best players in the world?

Hippieslayer

Smash Ace
No you don't.
I think 9B would ****, not like rushdown ****, just steadily solidly **** then random fsmash last two stocks. This is how 9B DDD rolls, much cooler than 9B IC tbh.

9B DDD was the strongest in the world once. Where were you when 9B DDD was strongest?

Coney

Smash Master
it wouldn't go like that at all

he would grab me and then infinite me perfectly three times and i'd lose

there's a video somewhere of him doing it to someone and never messing up a single time, lmfao

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
A japanese player playing at genesis has to go through added pressure

Jetlag
Norcal **** talk
stage list

Jet lag should be obvious
Norcal **** talking will be obvious when you listen to it in videos
the stage should be incredibly obvious as well (look at tearbear vs RAIN game 3)
I have a personal issue with ****-talking during a match. I know I do better when people aren't watching simply because I don't have to hear the comments. Although I suppose that's what headphones and music are for.

Hippieslayer

Smash Ace
it wouldn't go like that at all

he would grab me and then infinite me perfectly three times and i'd lose

there's a video somewhere of him doing it to someone and never messing up a single time, lmfao
That could also happen, this is part of what's so sick about 9B DDD, its like a box of chocolate, but with **** instead of chocolate, you know you gon get *****, but you dont know how.

Seriously though, I showed my brother who plays DDD videos of 9B and he instantly became at least thrice as good at DDD :O

Exdeath

Smash Master
I have a personal issue with ****-talking during a match. I know I do better when people aren't watching simply because I don't have to hear the comments. Although I suppose that's what headphones and music are for.
It helps with crowd pressure, but the inability to hear the game at a large venue is a big turn-off, especially against characters like Olimar where sound is very good.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
SLS simply has to prove himself as a major factor in the japanese game yet. Winning one regional in the west beating Masashi and Kakera sure is a strong achievement. But it's nothing more than that. The amount of wins and consistency of placings 9B has had with his ICs in more than just one region within Japan shows that he is a top-level player regardless of his competition. Whether this is actually the case for SLS or not remains to be seen - but unless he can take sets off Nietono and Brood, Otori and Shu, Eru and Yui the mere thought of him being a bigger threat than 9B is absurd.

:059:

Metakill

Smash Journeyman
but that doesnt necessarily help you win a tournament
Ally win almost all tourneys...
sometimes he go mk (dittos and snake), sometimes wario (diddy and mk in ktar5), sometimes he go ICs (he win a tourney in Spain), sometimes falco (g2 versus gnes) and it works for him.

and yes... Mk is all.. and Ally use him like a pro... he don't need to time out every ****ing match... he just.. **** lol

Iliad

Smash Lord
Yeah so going by the whole countries / continents thing.

CANADA - Ally

US - M2K or Salem (Keep an eye out for this man.)

Japan - Nietono

France - Gluttony

Netherlands - Mr R

Seems that simple to me anyways.

V

Smash Ace
In no particular order;

Ally
M2K
9B
ADHD
Mr. R
Nietono
Gluttony
DEHF
Anti
Tyrant

:phone:

V

Smash Ace
I watched 9B's ICs. Besides the grabs I wasn't that impressed actually. He rolls A LOT and gets hits by ton of things that shouldn't hit him.

Mike2

Smash Ace
A lot of people are saying Nietono. Glad he's(probably) coming to Apex. We can see how he stacks up to our top players.

pigsmustfly

Smash Rookie
If not 9B I will have to go with mikehaze hes gotten way better if u havent seen it at grnesis2

pigsmustfly

Smash Rookie
If not 9B I will have to go with mikehaze hes gotten way better if u havent seen it at genesis2

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
I don't think its fair to say the best players in the world because some players can be better than others but they lose more because they use a lower tier. You should instead make a list of the best players for each character.

Top Bottom